yoohoo! time to start a new naughty list!
Happy 50th Barbie.....I'll always Lurve you....
LYG
Bj
HAPPY BIRD DAY BJ!!!! the hill? What hill? I spit on your hill.XOXO
Happy Birthday tomorrow, BJ! (Wait, is is tomorrow, isn't it?) You've never looked better, and I say that having only seen you once in a photo. NEVER BETTER!!
heheee ehehhhe heeeee where are you bday girl ... home yet ??? come on back with a pool boy :) le xoxo
Post a Comment
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRD DAY BJ!!!!
the hill? What hill? I spit on your hill.
XOXO
Happy Birthday tomorrow, BJ! (Wait, is is tomorrow, isn't it?) You've never looked better, and I say that having only seen you once in a photo. NEVER BETTER!!
heheee ehehhhe heeeee where are you bday girl ... home yet ??? come on back with a pool boy :) le xoxo
Post a Comment