Monday, March 2, 2009

Adios, For Now........

I know you are on the EDGE of your laptop with this announcement, but I am going to take a break and get ready for my vacation while I work my ass off this week so I can be gone for a week! You all keep an eye on each other, and I want a full report when I get back....

and here's a great big kiss from me to you just because I love your guts-


I'll be wiser when I get back.
Bj

7 comments:

Ruby said...

We'll miss you, but Oh Boy I can't wait for stories from the vacay! :)

Krëg said...

Have fun* on vacation!



*Note: well endowed foreigners may be substituted for "fun"

Bj in Dallas said...

you are singing to the choir, Senor~

gracias

Le said...

be safe, be naughty and nice, come back with a new tat or a piecing ... hugging you from afar birthday to be girl - le xoxo

Real Live Lesbian said...

I just got here and now you're leaving. Was it me?

I'll have to come back later....

Have a wonderful trip!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy many margaritas & ceviche at Coconuts! And don't drive drunk! I don't want you to wind up wasting away in some Mexican prison - especially if I can't be in the cell next to you!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back from vacation. woops I almost spelled lactation. Not good. anyhoo, WELCOME BACK!