
I have almost figured out my new digital camera, and WHEN I DO, besides the vacation photos that you are getting whether you like it or not, the Sled Team has posed for many shots and are demanding some screen time. You've been warned. Its coming. Like global warming. And your stimulus check. And gray hair. And more posts from me............
with photos.
LYCoolPixGuts,
Bj

3 comments:
I hate figuring out electronic gadgets. I got my iPhone for Christmas & I can barely make phone calls. Technology is overwhelming me...
Cannot wait to see all of you lovelies indulging in margaritas & guacamole captured on disc (I guess it's not film anymore). That's what I lived on for 5 days in Puerto Vallarta - margs & guac. Yum!!
Oh wow, I can only imagine the goodness that we will get from you, my dear! I can't wait!
Will there be nudie pictures of some of the boys you girls will be playing with in Mexico? Yes? :)
ohhhh bring on the happy snaps, god knows I have bored you stupid with pics of the lads :) can't wait to see your fury boys le xoxoxo
ps have a FABBO hol honey bunny - you so deserve it :)
Post a Comment