yoohoo! time to start a new naughty list!
I lerve this print. I've been friends with david for years: ask me if he ever even gave me a doodle on a napkin. Nope, Nada. Happy VD Day BJ.
Why do you two have cooler IRL friends than me? you know what my friends give me? The unpaid bar tab and a virus. Bastards.
Happy V Day, sorry I missed your Big Birthday. The redhead works a double today so I'm going to take myself out to dinner; maybe I'll get lucky.AR
if you missed my big birthday, we BOTH did (March9)come on down and have dinner with me..we'll go to a SORTS bar and sort it all outkove ya
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I lerve this print. I've been friends with david for years: ask me if he ever even gave me a doodle on a napkin. Nope, Nada. Happy VD Day BJ.
Why do you two have cooler IRL friends than me? you know what my friends give me? The unpaid bar tab and a virus. Bastards.
Happy V Day, sorry I missed your Big Birthday. The redhead works a double today so I'm going to take myself out to dinner; maybe I'll get lucky.
AR
if you missed my big birthday, we BOTH did (March9)
come on down and have dinner with me..we'll go to a SORTS bar and sort it all out
kove ya
Post a Comment