Thursday, February 19, 2009

Not So Fast, Fashion World....


Throughout this bloglife, I have made comments towards the fact that my next birthday would be significant, painful, and end in a zero. I am finally not denying the fact that its right around the corner, but....
SO IS BARBIES!!! If you have seen the press that Barbie turns 50, HBD Barbie, its not true, because.............SHE AND I DEBUT'ED THE VERY SAME DAY!!! March 9, 1959, and I have newspaper clippings to prove it.
So, she and I would like to publicly announce for about two more weeks, we are still 49, and I would also like to add that my waist and boobs will never look like that bitches.
LYMalibuGuts,
Bj

6 comments:

Miss Thystle said...

your boobs might not look like hers, but at least your boyfriends have junk.

Bj in Dallas said...

are you calling Ken anatomically incorrect????

Ruby said...

Barbie is a total bitch, I agree. I don't know about you, but I thank my stars that I don't have to walk around on my tiptoes all day from wearing heels! :)

Anonymous said...

Well, you two have the most important thing in common -- you are both total dolls!!

I love your birthday guts!!

Le said...

you know what they say BJ ... you are only as young as the man you feel ... opps sorry bout that - too obvious ... have yourself a bday treat on me - huging you le

Lorrie Veasey said...

OMGawd, you, Thystle and Kristin have birthdays so close...it means something significant...it means...

YOUR PARENTS LOVED HAVING SEX IN JUNE.

You're welcome.