Saturday, February 7, 2009

Love Stinks, or Ode to Complicated Boy......


Dear CB:

Everyone goes through Dancing Barefoot on Broken Glass Relationships to find the real one. And you're seven. To Hell with The Slide Girl. Hope your Mom (Our Name is Blog)keeps this post for you and lets you read it about 15 years from now.
I agree with your dad, ignore her.


Your Aunt in Dallas that you don't even know,

Bj


I love the internet. I was going to post something about a friend of mine's bad blind date, it was just too funny. So we start talking and I find a website called http://www.baddatehaiku.tumblr.com/- some girls in NYC started it, and if you want to laugh you ass off, go there. And then lets all write one too, you all are twisted enough to come up with some good stuff. and hey, we've ALL been there. Just some more than others.


I'll start


I'm smiling through this hell

You've given me more advice than my counselor

I think I saw a window in the bathroom


OR


I'm smiling through this boring hell

Glad you're willing NOT to teach me golf

you should have that thing on your face removed


OR


Is that your real hair?

The eighties called

They don't even want it back


OR


Excuse me while I take this call

What? My house is on fire?

I love my girlfriends


your turn


LYDontCallMeI'llCallYou Guts,

Bj

4 comments:

Lorrie Veasey said...

Awwww you are sweet BJ and complicated boy thanks you. Today he went for a haircut and had them BUZZ IT ALL OFF. Isn't that something we would do? Shear our locks and rent our clothing?

Love stinks, indeed. Obviously i need to feed his Oedipus complex more.

Ruby said...

Not enough wine (or maybe too much?) to compose at the moment. Haiku Monday, maybe?

ZDub said...

I went on a blind date once and the guy ordered for me. His choice? A fish sandwich. In Norman, OK. In August. Gawd.

And his name was Denton.

JESUS.

Or as Zoe would say, "Good Lord, Baby Hay-suess..."

It cracks me up. Every. Single. Time.

Lorrie Veasey said...

I promise when I have chardonnay in hand I will play--but yours are awesome!!!