Sunday, February 1, 2009

Grandma Wanted her Wallpaper Back


As you can tell, I was in the mood for a Re-Do and since I am not at the artistic level of creating my OWN look, I must rely on the stock of not very many backgrounds to choose from. So if I mess around with this thing, you can say yay, ney, or whatever..............or offer to be my artistic director and come up with a whole new look.

Or just send money.

LYVersatileGuts,
Bj

11 comments:

daddio rivers said...

Go ahead and change it all. Your creativeness will Shine.
It's Feb. 1st and Super Bowl Sunday. Pittsburg and Arizona? The redhead works tonight so I will be watching a alone. Bj, hop a plane and I'll pick you up, there's a sorts bar just around the corner from the airport.
Or not.
I have Pittsburg and 7 points. I'm still trying to pay off my OU bets.
Love,
Daddio

Bj in Dallas said...

What is a Sorts Bar?????
Is that the kind of place we used to go, cause I don't do that anymore Daddio......

daddio rivers said...

Bj,
It's sort of a sports bar, sort of.
Sorry I was up late.....
I don't do that anymore either, whever THAT is!!!
Daddio

daddio rivers said...

Okay, I caught it.
I meant whatever.
I'll go take my medication now.

CGDK said...

HI, I've done some free blog backgrounds at poshitup.blogspot.com
leave me a message there if you have any ideas I can help you with or just try out some I've already made.

Anonymous said...

I want to know where I can get the ensemble of the lady on the right. It's DIVINE!

Bj in Dallas said...

S-
its the oompa-loompa glasses that make the outfit. And the socks/shoes combo. I'll come over and dress you up like that before our next outing if you'd like...

Le said...

ohhh noice new look - very sleek and mod cons ..... le xoxo

Jane! said...

I like the basic look.... as long as you keep the content so funny. But you might want to add the 'Following' thingy for lazy um, ducks like me.

Miss Thystle said...

hm, I might likes it. I might not, can't decide....perhaps if it bought me dinner?

Bj in Dallas said...

no dinner, Thystle, I'll just make out with you at Costco