Friday, November 20, 2009

First I went here, then I went there....



doing a little blog hopping to see whats new and funny out there, I went back to The Blogess and from her site went over to The Onion. This was a news story posted over there.
American Muslims To Fort Hood Shooter: 'Thanks A Lot, Asshole'
November 12, 2009

FORT HOOD, TX—Following Army psychologist Nidal Malik Hasan's shooting rampage on the Fort Hood military base last week that left 13 people dead and 30 others injured, fellow Muslims across the nation sent him a message today, saying "thanks a fucking bunch, asshole," to the 39-year-old killer. "Hey, great, eight years of progress right down the shitter," St. Cloud, MN resident Zahida Naseem said at one of dozens of impromptu rallies held nationwide. "And you just had to scream 'Allahu Akbar' while you did it, didn't you? May as well have put on a turban and rode a fucking camel right through the army base, you dick. Thanks for making the foreseeable future a living hell for normal, peace-loving Muslims in this country. Really appreciate it!" American Sikhs are also reportedly enraged with Hasan, and an official statement from the National Sikh Heritage Center read, in part, "look, we got nothing to do with that guy."

that pretty much probably sums it up how most of the American Muslim population feels. Well and the non Muslims too, just another weird tragic thing in our world.....

On a different note, can someone help a sista out? I forgot how to do the strike out word thing that LV taught me, and also, how do you highlight other blogs that you are writing about?


Or please send me the manual Blogging for Dummies. Because I'm busy hoarding Eggo Waffles.

LYFridayGuts,

Bj

10 comments:

Bj in Dallas said...

one thing-

nothing about what happened at Ft. Hood was funny, I just thought I should add that .

that guy is a douche.

Sheila said...

Can you believe the deal with Eggo's? I'm about to become a hoarder of waffles. And canned pumpkin as well.

Not that I like pumpkin or pumpkin pie. But I may just sell the shit out of it on eBay & pay for my Christmas presents...cuz I'm resourceful.

Sheila said...

P.S. Love the Camel Toe picture -- priceless!

OHN said...

Whoa....do you remember last year? The cause of the eggo shortage isn't just a problem with a little water in the building...dude, we are talking killer bacteria. I'm gonna make my own waffles till, well, probably forever.

Krëg said...

Strikethru words use S and /S inside the greater-than and less-than symbols.

Also use this.

Bj in Dallas said...

Kreg, I went to that page.

My head exploded.

Le said...

ok I went to the Kreg page too - had to back out quick ... thought the geek might stick ... just jokes kregie ... love your geekie guitar playing butt :)

Ok so BJ use the little bracket symbol think in the screen where you type your blog content. Highlight what words you want 'linked to' and then press the braket button. it will drop down some choices and you choose the https one and stick the www address in there ... at least I think that is what I do - onya babe le

Anonymous said...

I am so stealing that camel toe image!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I'm seeking help for the children of Haiti.

I'm doing my part for a non-profit organization that is devoted to giving time to
building an oppurunity for the kids in haiti. If anyone here wants to donate then this is the site:

[url=http://universallearningcentre.org]Donate to Haiti[/url] or Help Haiti

They give children in Haiti books and teach them.

Please check them out, they're legitimate.

Please help us

Anonymous said...

singles weekend shore trips [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]kayaking singles[/url] online dating services single http://loveepicentre.com/ church of christ singles