Friday, December 4, 2009

EMPLOYED.

Oh hell to the yes, somebody FINALLY gave me a



J-O-B.







And I am doing the HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Thanks for hanging in there with me through my Bitching, Crying, Swearing, Drinking, Summer of Unemployment. Its been a hell of a roller coater ride, but I can see the train pulling in the station so I can get off this 5 month , 29 days, 3 1/2 hour event.


Good luck to the people that are just getting on, feel free to leave your comments over here anytime cause I heart you and know what it feels like. You can bitch, swear, whatever you need cause things will turn around for you too.



LYPutMeOnThePayrollGuts,

Bj

10 comments:

Something Happened Somewhere Turning said...

Yea! That is awesome.

daddio rivers said...

Good for you B.J. I am so happy for you. I don't think I would havd the patience you have shown. I would have gone Postal.
Yee Haw!!!!
Alex

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

girl, you won the contest at my digs. send me your address to claim! =)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Le said...

alrighty !! it's a red letter day - I'm going to wax my legs in your honour !!

well done the smart, enlightened, let me say smart again people who grabed you up babe ... now go play nice and make me proud ... oh I am already so proud of you my little super B ... go girl go girl go rock their world le xoxo

kristin said...

woohoo, early Christmas!

Krëg said...

Hell YEAH! Congrats.

Mo said...

YAY!

Drinks on you!

Miss Thystle said...

I had a come to Jesus with Baby Jesus and told him that he better get with the damn program and get you a job or I was going to tell Santa.

You're welcome.

Lorrie Veasey said...

Just had a drink with Sheila and we toasted to you and remarked how very much we wished you were here.

Make some $ and start saving up for Blogslur.

Pioneer Woman is gonna be at Chelsea Market Saturday- It hink Sheila is going.

PS
I liked her friends from dallas but they are all skinny