Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dear Anonymous,


You have been kind of bugging me. This blog has been mine since, hmmm, I started it, and my little world of commenters have become my family of sorts over time. It has been MY place to come spit out, if you will, all the verbosity (LV) that gets caught in my head and makes a grinding noise that only myself, dogs, and Channel 2818 can hear.
Then I sit down, click on New Post, and just let the fingers go. So far, it has just gone swimmingly.

Then you show up.
Let me backtrack. I don't remember what year it was when I finally knew what a BLOG was, but I decided, completely on my own, that it was kind of a narcissistic thing to do, like "hey, heres us at the beach today, here's the other 22,000 pictures of my kids that I promised, and I'm going to kill my husband in his sleep tonight' kind of information we could really do without. Then I had dinner with my girlfriends. And if you are a TRUE KOOL AID DRINKER of Don't Overthink It, you know the rest.

I know some (stalkers) silent readers that confess to me at different times that they actually read, but never comment, and I'm ok with that now.
See, I would probably have as big of a following as Pioneer Woman if I photographed what I've cooked or was married to a hot cowboy named Marlboro Man. I've already got the dog.
So, here's where my rambling was going, Anonymous:
1. Thanks for reading
2. Pick out a name and sign up (didn't you see the "Its Easy!" thing to click on)
3. I appreciate you saying my newer posts are better than my older posts, but to me, thats like saying "I like what you are wearing today MUCH better than that thing you had on last week." I must have liked last weeks outfit for some reason.
4. You make me think that my mother has finally decided to post a comment, rather than call me and say 'your language was a little too much in the last post'. Don't cause me to be suspicious of Super D stalking me on my blog. I think she only reads it anyway , when she is absolutely sure her blood pressure is under control.
5. Come forward or I'm gonna make something up ABOUT YOU!
6. Never mind, that will be way too much fun.


Keep on posting your comments. I love each and every one of them,
as long as Kreg cannot attach photos over here. Then we are ALL safe.

LYMichaelJackson,IsThatYou?Guts,
Bj


19 comments:

Le said...

hee hee that's tells em eh !! I am sure now you have put out the welcome mat they will be over for tea and biccies :) lurve your work back ... back then, in between and now ! le xoxo

Barb Mowery said...

I wonder if your anonymous is the same anonymous who posts links to Japanese ass porn in the comments of my blog...heh!

I linked to you through Moville's comments and have been enjoying your blog. And I appreciated your note about the poem last month. :)

Robin said...

I got the EXACT SAME COMMENT!!!! EXACT!!!
plus some that want photos of my boobs.
At first I was hurt.
Becuz I like all my posts.
And then I was mad.
If someone's gonna be a critic put your name on it!!
And now that I see that you have the exact same comment...for some odd reason I feel better.
It's just a kook! That I can deal with.
So I hope you feel better...it's just a kook and not your mother.

Something Happened Somewhere Turning said...

I got that comment too, except they didn't ask to see my boobs. Now it just seems so less personal.

Son of a...

Bj in Dallas said...

well, then I'm mad too!! No one asked to see my boobs!!

But I got another one on a different post today, all in Spanish and it mentioned the word dinero....

Maybe it says they will pay me for a photo of the chi chis

Racie Lover said...

I've had a few posts by Anonymous, too, but I tend to ignore them since the writer apparently does not have the mental acuity to sign their real name.

As far as "I like your newer posts better than your older posts" that is very similar to a saying my cousin and I have regarding how to gently tell someone you don't like their outfit. When asked for your opinion, just say "I like your blue dress better."

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real income.
It's all about how to choose a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com

Mo said...

And then you get SPAM comments on this post. Oh, it's beautiful.

(PS: I like the grinding noise from inside your head.)
(PPS: No one has asked to see my boobs either! Jerks.)

Sheila said...

OK, is this latest Anonymous comment similar to what you've been getting? Cuz that's just some weird shit.

But maybe that's just me...

rpc said...

Lucky you! Now you're getting spam on both investment and dating in one go - "choose a correct partner who uses your money in a right way". Do you think they are selling viagra as well? That would about cover everything.

Anonymous said...

I will not approve on it. I over warm-hearted post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to review the sound story.

Bj in Dallas said...

WHAT???????????????????????

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I started take up real income.
It gets down to select a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

http://www.insubuy.com/forum/member.php?u=125026
[b]CIALIS KAUFEN EUR 1.10 pro pille >>> Jetzt Kaufen! <<< KAUF CIALIS ONLINE CIALIS Apotheke[/b]
[b]CIALIS KAUFEN BESTELLEN CIALIS im Internet FREE CIALIS[/b]
http://www.ewheatgrass.com/wheatgrassjuice/members/cialiskaufen.html
Tadalafil, angeboten unter dem Namen Cialis, ist eine neue Gruppe von Medikationen, welche adaquate sexuelle Stimulation erlaubt, die Blutgefa?e des Penis entspannt und der Erektion hilft. Die empfohlene Dosis von Tadalafil betragt 20mg.
Cialis ist das einzige Medikament, welches nicht nur schnell wirkt (wirkt in 30 Minuten) sondern auch bis zu 36 Stunden effektiv bleibt, das Ihnen ermoglicht den richtigen Moment fur Sie und ihren Partner zu wahlen. Sie konnen Cialis am Morgen einnehmen und Sie sind bereit fur den richtigen Moment wahrend des Tages, Abends oder auch wahrend des nachsten Tages. Millionen Manner wurden von der effektiven Wirkung in Milde und von der gema?igten oder harten erektile Dysfunktion von Cialis uberzeugt.
[url=http://www.freshwap.net/forums/members/cialiskaufen.html]CIALIS Online Billig Kaufen[/url] - KAUF CIALIS OHNE REZEPT
[b]CIALIS KAUFEN BILLIG CIALIS BESTELLEN CIALIS prices[/b]
[url=http://www.uhaveaudio.com/forums/member.php?u=185]KAUFEN CIALIS OHNE REZEPT[/url] - KAUFEN REZEPTFREI CIALIS
[b]CIALIS KAUFEN CIALIS BILLIG KAUFEN OHNE REZEPT FREE CIALIS[/b]
[url=http://www.forexindo.com/forum/members/cialiskaufen.html]Kaufen CIALIS in Deutschland[/url] - REZEPTFREI BESTELLEN CIALIS
[b]CIALIS KAUFEN CIALIS REZEPTFREI KAUFEN CIALIS information[/b]

Bj in Dallas said...

wow.

I picked out enough of that one to know someone is concerned with my 'sexuelle'

thank you for your kind words in a foreign language.
I think.

now go away.

daddio rivers said...

Whoa, who is this freak? I think I am the only Male contributor to your blog, so I will offer any help I can to rid this "Anonymous" from your life.
Strange little freaks prowl the net and this one is; well, no appropriate word comes to mind that will not offend your other bloggers.
Sounds like a financial advisor and Viagra hacker.
The German is very broken and one of the addresses on that comment go directly to a German site for Erectal Dysfunction.
Maybe I should send it a pic of my Chi Chi's, hair and all (Sorry ladies). Hope it goes away too.
Go Cowboys!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I think the collection should acquire more info then it has.

daddio rivers said...

To Anonymous,
Learn to spell before you make comments.