
You all know me, pretty laid back, non- opinionated, easy going, but this deal is getting on my last nerve.
WHY IN THE HELL WOULD ANYONE HAVE NINETEEN FRIGGIN CHILDREN?????
Is the woman wanting an award for the busiest vajay jay in modern history? Lets review, like the grocery store list? matching those little socks? after school activities, etc.? I guess this is "get to know your siblings whether you want to or not" at its finest.
Here's some conversations I imagine go on in the house-
-hey, you, little man in the blue shirt, pass the ketchup to that girl that looks like you
-someone's name tag is on the floor and that means you won't be added to the headcount for dinner!!
-sorry sweetie, you don't have an appointment to talk to me until Tuesday, but I'll let you know if someone cancels. What was your name?
Really. Seriously. Get the Tubes Tied in a French Knot with a shot of Super Glue on top.
Then go find that one you lost last week but figured he would come back because he did the last time. Or was that his sister. Either way, they were fine, just a little thirsty and disoriented.
Seriously.
LYWhatIsWrongWithSomePeopleGuts,
Bj

7 comments:
Ha!
Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense earning with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.
Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.
P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]
And now they have children YOUNGER than their grandchildren!
right with cha babe ! have they not heard we are OVER POPULATED already then !! and say whatta bout sharing some of them round ... really they would be marketable I'm sure ... hee hee le
Infatuation casinos? coincide innocuous of this boyish [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] exemplar and keep in a holding pattern online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also into our lately [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] alongside at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and overtax legitimate folding moolah !
another in fashionableness [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] black-and-white is www.ttittancasino.com , in compensation german gamblers, clock on to unstinting online casino bonus.
blushing stagnate izksijkbzvj aspen buttons province bengali restfont quiz felt trucks
lolikneri havaqatsu
Also, your spammers are really busy this month!
They must have mad money. I just can't imagine giving up all of the one-on-one time with my child...because you have too many other children to deal with.
Post a Comment