Hola Chickens, miss me??? Man, I am running wide open with the new job and M2 becoming a teenager (aka help me) this weekend, and other life events that have been pretty heavy, wonderful, and just life in general. Things are great and I keep thinking I'm going to get over here and you have packed up your toys and gone home, but you all just keep on keepin on.
thats why I love you. longtime.
I promise I'll get back in the groove, in case you were crying your eyes out and stomping around looking for me. First, I get to escape this Winter of Gloom and be in Sunny California for a few days to see my peeps at the new company, then a little travel with the Boss, who is the calmest man I have ever met. He also looks like Ryan O'Neal!! Oh yeah, loving this rockin job to say the least.
So keep the porchlight on for me- and don't act like you aren't home, I can hear the television.
LYG
Bj
ps. day seven of no f-in cigarettes..............wish me BIG LUCK on that one :)
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
I just knew you were up to your eyeballs in your fabulous new job, but top it off with a calm man that looks like Ryan ONeal....le sigh.
My dream boss is Brad Pitt and I can handle any and all sexual advances he would throw at me...that's how I roll.
I love Cozumel too.
Quick! Hide! She's on the porch!
Keep on keepin on with the quitting!
Good luck on the quitting!
My oldest daughter became a teenager yesterday. Where does the time go?
Glad to hear you're still loving the job and good luck with the smokes.
Hey Girlllll, Great job on the smokin!! Vince and I have been cigg free (with the 2 exceptions on my part but it's been since last OCTOBER!!)
Keep it up I promise it gets better!
Miss ya,
Kirkland's GIRL
Mazel Tov on no smokes, getting ready to quit myself!
hello darling girl ... miss a few days - not enough to lose us .. hells bells I can't even get food or smail mail at present so you and the web are lifeline out ...
so fabbo re the job and a cool boss too - alrighty ... awaiting for the scoop news on your return - biggest hugs le xxoo
Good luck, both with the quitting and the teenage years.
AWESOME that you are giving up the coffin nails. Hopefully you won't get as fat as me. Course, it is better to be fat than dead. I miss ya, but I am glad real life is going so well!
good morning everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for that singular brand. The prices as regards the velcros were approximately 330 bucks everwhere. But finally I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you say about it?
Someone deleted several links from filebase.to and netload servers.
From now, we will use www.tinyurlalternative.com as our main [url=http://www.tinyurlalternative.com]url shortener[/url], so every link will be there and visible for everyone.
You can pick out from many great [url=http://kfc.ms]short url[/url] address like:
kfc.ms easysharelink.info jumpme.info megauploadlink.info megavideolink.info mygamelink.info myrapidsharelink.info mytorrentlink.info myurlshortener.com mywarezlink.info urlredirect.info urlshrinker.info weblinkshortener.com youtubelink.info and many others.
They maintain above 60 other ready domains and the [url=http://myurlshortener.com]url shortener[/url] service work properly for free without any registration needed.
So we think it is good idea and suggest you to use [url=http://urlredirect.info]url redirect[/url] service too!
Thank you.
I need you to come back & post!! I miss you!!
So how is the no-smokes going so far? I need an update -- on all things!
Also, looks like you've been attacked by anonymous again -
Post a Comment