
Sorry I've been MIA. I have a confession. I have been seeing someone else called Facebook. I know, I know, I should have told you but I just wasn't sure if I loved FB as much as you. I've decided to share the love, and get back over here a little more often........
BUT, what I have found over there are people I had NO IDEA even still were alive, let alone where they are, what they do, who they married, who they divorced, what they look like now (some shockers) and all that. So this weekend, a huge group from Oklahoma are headed down for the Jimmy Buffet concert Sat night here in Dallas. I saw JB in Vegas a couple of years ago, and he is very good, but this group is really into the whole experience. Its beginning to be a little like Nascar with Margaritas, ie, trailers, campers, smokers, and tailgate parties. I can't wait to see them all and although we are all (ahem) much older, I can't help but feel like I'm going back to my first day of high school.
So, I'll report back after this parking lot/island gathering and fill you in on the dirt.
LoveYourTheySayYouAreASnuffQueen Guts,
Bj

9 comments:
those parrot heads are SO ODD. We get JB here in town every other year or so and the weird old hippies in their hawaiian shirts get shit faced and someone always gets arrest for peeing somewhere they shouldn't. Like on the glass doors of the QT. True story.
Yeah, Jimmy Buffet fans are bizarre bunch. They seem like mild-mannered accountants or librarians or scout masters or whatever. Then JB hits town, they get drunk, shit their (collective) pants, and punch a nun or something. Rationality flies out the window.
Have fun this weekend. Take incriminating photos.
great, I'll tell them you both said that....
the whole tailgate thing is almost bigger than the concert. My friend is already out there and he said there are million dollar motor homes lined up.
For a drunk old sailor. Who knew.
Oh, have fun!
Drink til you vomit!
agreed have fun ... watch the beer googles ... after a few coldies the old crew can look awfully attractive :) le xoxo
I am so jealous that I am not there. Being shithoused in a hawaiian shirt is on my bucket list. cheers!
well? are you still wasting away in margharitaville searching for that lone shaker of salt?
Where did my post go? I was the first one yesterday to leave a comment and it's disappeared. Was this one of those "Comments removed by author" things again? I was robbed!
oops. sorry, I got my posts mixed up. Silly me. I realized I commented on your OTHER story about JB. Never mind. For once I whined for no good reason.
Post a Comment