
We had a LARGE time at Jimmy Buffett and I will definitely keep it on my annual calendar of things to do.........If you get a chance to go, try it and see if I'm right when I say its like Mardi Gras On Crack...........
Gotta go, I blew out my flipflop.....and I AM the woman to blame.
LYBlowupPalmtreeGuts,
Bj
7 comments:
Finally, a new post! And a good one, albeit brief. Anything to do with Hiz Majisty JB is always welcome. Please take Paco and me with you next year. He can wear one of his Hawiian shirts and I can always use a frozen 'rita.
um, where is your loud, LOUD shirt? I'm ashamed of you! Next year, please wear something that I can see from my house.
I guess I will give you a pass on not wearing something shark or parrot-head related, it being your virgin experience at a Jimmy Buffett concert. And yes, include Chris & I next year too...we lurves us some JB...
I'm so jealous! My sister went to see JB in Hotlanta last week and I almost choked her. But glad you got to go and be indoctrinated! :)
It would appear, however, that you are tailgating in a golf cart. Is that correct? And don't lie when I ask you exactly what was in that Sonic cup? Because I KNOW it wasn't a cherry limeade.
It's obvious you are drunk in that picture.
LV- not yet
look at you .... you bloomin teenager !! le xoxoxo
Post a Comment