Friday, August 7, 2009

One Year of The Toilet Seat Down


My, time flies when you are having fun!! There was a post in 08 titled Weird, actually August 4th, which documented the exit of the Ranch Hand from the premises. I can and can't believe its been that long, however, looking back, through all the shit and unexpected occurances, I, M2, and the Sled Team are doing great! I truly know the following:




1. I can do anything, somehow when FORCED to, but I can do it.


2. I have a great kid that is surviving two good parents living apart, and she gets it that its better for all of us. We talk alot and I ask her point blank questions and she is honest with me....I say thank you to the skies alot for such a great kid.


3. I will find that "PERFECT" job soon.......I know it.


4. I will get the divorce finalized as soon as I achieve #3, and we will all be able to move on mentally.


5. I will meet someone that is also looking for me. I know that too.




So, cheers to a year! Thanks for all your witty comments, strange suggestions, and input in general.




LYThanksForReadingMyDirtGuts,


Bj

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do you girl, I am in the same boat. We are strong women!!

Love,

Muffy your evil twin sister

Krëg said...

I'm nearing the two year mark of "toilet seat up". I too was worried for a while that I wouldn't be able to cut it on my own. It's a pretty cool feeling when you realize that you CAN do it.

sheila said...

You are a rock, girlfriend. And you rock. So happy to have you in my life!

Something Happened Somewhere Turning said...

I think you sound pretty awesome BJ and I hope you find that perfect job real soon.

Racie Lover said...

What were the weird suggestions? Did I miss something?

We need to get Sunny to find you that perfect man. So far she is one-for-one in the matchmaking dept. after introducing me to Paco. Too bad he doesn't have a brother...

Ruby said...

It is hard to believe that a whole year has passed - especially when I think about the fact that the Weird post was one of the very first that I read here at DOI!

The perfect job and the perfect man: Hell yes!

the Provident Woman said...

Good luck with the job! And life in general. If you strive to be happy you will be. If your goal is to live a great life, you will.

daddio rivers said...

BJ, as you well know the best revenge is living the "Good Life"
not dwelling on the Ranch hand's inability to function rationally.
You are going in the right direction; focus on yourself, M2, finding the perfect job and the right man will come along, "White horse and all". I suggest you hold off on searching him out, you are vulnerable right now and there are a lot A-holes out there just prowling.
Hang in there sister, you are following the right path.
Daddio