
There is a saying my British friends have that goes "Bob's Your Uncle, Fannie's Your Aunt, which means things are good, smooth sailing etc.
I think you toast or something and hug and know the situation is good.
But currently in my WORLD, here's my saying...
You're Aunt Rosie, I'm Uncle Harvey.
And my friends,just for saying that, I will now continue to bubble in this huge vat of Eye of Knute that I've been placed in, unfairly, by someone that I am related to. My saying this will not cause smooth sailing and we won't hug and toast and laugh like we use to. And sorry if you don't get what this actually means, but I had to get it out of my head anyway.
And I can because this is MY blog........
And people change and lifes'a bitch sometimes.
LYDidyouknowI'mAtrainwreck?Guts,
Bj

7 comments:
I'm new to your blog, so I am a little lost but it sounds like you are going through something intense right now. Hugs to you, hope it rights itself soon.
Yep. I'm lost. But that's OK. I didn't get the Bob and Fannie bit either!
PS: I love a good train wreck. :)
Hey Girls, thanks for your comments anyway.......been a rocky road with some family and so I celebrated last night and M2 and I got ice cream1 Rocky Road, to be exact.......
this too shall pass. or not.
Come on over to the house -- we'll grill meat on a stick, eat chips & dips, drink Pims & you can leave all your troubles behind!
The patio is ready, are you?!
p.s. That Bob/Fannie thing sometimes gets lost in translation. It makes more sense when you say it, versus writing it.
if Fannie is your aunt, and a Fannie pack is a tampon not a waist bag and you also sit on your Fannie WTF are the brits smoking?
Thystle- who knows.......they eat Marmite so I'm not even touching what they smoke. But I still like them, and Fannie could be your aunt. or your rear end.
ok now who is doing this to you - name names and I'm ready to come get em !!!
don't mess with BJ my girl in Dallas or else I'll bring a tassie devil over and stick it up ya ever lovin' fannie and then we'll see who's Uncle Bob or not .... le xoxo
Post a Comment