
Got on some email that sends me the daily horoscope and I get a kick out of the ones that kind of hit the nail on my head, including this one ..
Your intuition is always right on the money -- don't start questioning it now. Serendipity brings some interesting momentum into your life, but it'll come from left field. Just don't over think it. Allow this good energy to work for you, not against you.
I actually do have great intuition, but past that my judgement is ruled by my heart, not my head. Always has been, and I'm thinking without a frontal lobotomy, it always will be. The definition I looked up for serendipity is finding something wonderful or valuable when you are not looking for it. I won't be jaded about this information, however, I keep thinking the only surprise I have found lately is a $20 in my jeans as I was throwing them in the laundry. So, since I am supposed to allow this surprise to work FOR me, I promptly added $20 more to the new fund and bought some cute little sandals. See? I'm already doing what the printed voices tell me...
Through the years, my horoscope has also constantly reminded me to use my creativity. I recently said outloud that I would like to have a studio where I could paint and write and design and dance and sing and just be inspired. Well, I put it on my Life Board, you know the thing Oprah says we all should have to shape our perfect future life? Do you know I read about a woman that was so sure she would meet her perfect mate, that she would set the dinner table for two, cook for two, etc? Sounds a little freaky but she soon met Mr. Right. Guess I could squeeze in another chair for that invisible bowl of Mac N Cheese or move one of the three dog bowls from under the table so Mr. See Thru doesn't put his imaginary foot in one...
And by the way, I am a TEXTBOOK Pisces. And I do believe people have certain traits, some very strong, that follow their individual horoscopes.
If you don't or never have paid attention to it, you may want to take a look and see if you match your info. Linda Goodman's Sun Signs is a great old standby to see what you think.
You never know, you might just find that serendipitous $20 in the pockets of your life.
LYLooneyLunarGuts,
Bj

2 comments:
ohhh I am soooo with you :) I have that book and when I meet MIC it was one of three books that we both had !! Plus we had matching cupboards too ... so I thought from day one it just had to be. Smoke that in you scientific pipe !
He is a piceses (?) too while I am a little aquarian.
you go girl ... I think the sandals were a great investment :) many hugs le xoxoxo
thats a great mix...he is the dreamer that you have to rein in here and there, right? You follow the rules a little faster than him? I have two sisters that are Aquarians and I know that combo quite well!!
plus theres always lust to throw in and that is a good thing...
Cheers
Post a Comment