Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kelly Kelly, Can You Hear Me Now?


Had a wonderful time poolside at a very dear friends home yesterday, who I call 'KellyKelly'. I have no idea why I call her that, we go back 22 years when we both were in college in Dallas. (She was fresh out of HS, I was a 'returning' student).


The occasion was for her 9 year old daughters birthday, Miss L, and there were kids and neighbors and food and laughter and just a really good gathering. KK is one of my friends that no matter how much time goes by, we pick right back up where we were and keep going. She 'gets' me and I 'get' her. We have helped each other sort out things through the years from boyfriends to exams to husbands to kids to recipes, etc. Quite a long list.


Oh, and she is gorgeous. In a very unassuming, natural way, but in her true style, she was dressed for a pool party and just floated around being a great hostess for the kids and friends. I would say she makes it look very effortless, its just her. She was telling her friends about my blog and then said to me that I mentioned her one time and she was so flattered.


So now you got the whole blog today, KK! Thanks for being such a great girlfriend, through thick and thin, through trying to stay sane and raise these kids and keep our balance. This ones for you.........


LYRedheadGuts,

Bj

6 comments:

KellyKelly said...

I'm famous now! Thank you for the kind words you are too funny. I'm glad you and M2 could be there!!

Loveyamargaritaguts

Bj in Dallas said...

KK
Now is I could only get Concie over here..........

Ruby said...

You two look fabulous! I am so jealous of your tans... I must remedy that PRONTO! :)

Le said...

we all need a KK in our lives - lucky you that she is handy :) le xoxo

proudboymom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
proudboymom said...

Love reading your blog BJ. KK has been telling me all about it. Can't wait for more.