Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dear Mr. Dyson,


I decided to write you a letter today, because once again, I have blown up yet another Bissell Vacuum Cleaner. I have a few questions for you, if you have a chance to climb off of your big yellow yacht, probably named "Doesn't Suck" and answer them.


Let me preface this story with the fact that I own three dogs. All rescues, so none of your tax money is going to a shelter to house or feed them. I am doing that. You're welcome.


I'm just wondering if the price of your museum quality, one of a kind, best on the market money can buy extremely cool vacuum cleaner will ever come down? You see, I not only rescue dogs, I recently joined 13.7 million sisters and brothers in the vacuum (haha) of layoffs. So you can't blame me for staring at the Pet Hair Dyson at Target today with more lust in my eyes than a 17 year old boy in a backseat could ever have.


Perhaps, there is a scholarship fund available? Or possibly a sample program? Or even a scratch and dent sale, which would have to be equal to the price of these disposable Bissells I'm going through like water.....
DON'T SAY IT PEOPLE!!! I don't have $499 laying around....


LoveYourSuckingGuts,
Bj, aka, Mothership of the Sled Team; Abner, Bella, and Owen

6 comments:

Ruby said...

If you hear back from Mr. Dyson, could you please help a girl out and let her know how she might get her mitts on one too?! I really, really hate to tell you this, but my sister and brother in law (who is an OCD cleaner) have a Dyson and they tell me that it is FREAKIN' FANTASTIC. Oh, the pain! The PAAAAAIN!

Bj in Dallas said...

my sister that has no dogs has one....I think you should have to show your proof of rabies vacinations to buy one.

Miss Thystle said...

maybe we can get a group discount? Because I LUST after that pet hair Dyson.

sheila said...

BJ, I must confess that our Dyson was purchased at Home Depot as the floor sample -- so we did get a bit of a bargain price. I love her & all her yellow suckness (that is a GOOD thing, in this case!)

Something Happened Somewhere Turning said...

I just pulled all the carpet out of the upstair rooms and Lois laid down a hardwood floor today while I was at work. Now I want a central vacuum system that engages with flashing lights and a P.A. system that starts counting down from 15 to 0 before it sucks every living thing off the floor and into the walls to wherever it goes. It would go something like this: WARNING, PLEASE EVACUATE THE PREMISES BEFORE YOU DISAPPEAR FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. That would be awesome.

soulmoxie said...

Dude. I need to have this sucking genius machine. I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't vacuumed in a month and I have two dogs. Seriously - Don't stop over unannounced.