I swear I saw that sign yesterday on a gas station. It intrigued me enough to turn in and see who owned the place, under the guise of buying something to drink. I think its a sleeper cell, bringing in their own gas from over where ever, but by God, they are only open during working hours. What else is funny is they had no hours posted on their door.
Moving on. Do you like my new hairstyle? I mean blog look? After I went back and tried to read about the deceased babysitter, the words were so crunched together, I went to the edit lab and I'm going to give this a twirl. AND, my digital camera is in the Best Buy Hospital so when it gets out, you are going to get some RedNeck Photography from moi.
You're welcome.
If anyone reads Pioneer Woman, and wants to see what she (and Marlboro Man) really look like, go to I Should Be Folding Laundry.She got a shot of them at BlogHer, which I'm beginning to think is too large and too organized and too dainty for this group. BLOGSLUR IT IS! AT CHEZ VEAZEY, in between her multiple vacations.
Now go do the right thing.
LYDr.LauraGetsOnMyNervesGuts,
Bj

4 comments:
I love that first sign - "burn the hands and the knees of customers" - I think I've been to that bar before. Or I was at least one of the people who may or may not have burned their hands and knees as I left.
Nice makeover too.
come to NYC next summer and we'll have our own conference!
I want the sign that says "Lack of forward planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part" (or words to that effect) on the door of my fancy new office. That whole "I needed it yesterday and what do you mean you aren't a mind-reader?!" from Mr. S, my awful, horrible boss, is getting really old.
Oooh, thanks for the tip about PW and MM! I love her blog in so many, fantastic ways!
Post a Comment