Friday, July 31, 2009

I really love this band, Kings of Leon

you've heard it, but here's the words:

I've been roaming around always lookin down at all I see.
Painted faces fill the places I can't reach.
You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody
Someone like you
And all you know and how you speak
Countless lovers undercover of the street
You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody
Someone like you

Off in the night while you live it up I'm off to sleep
Waging wars to shake the poet and the beat
I hope it's gonna make you notice
I hope it's gonna make you notice
Someone like me

4 comments:

ZDub said...

I like your makeover and I too heart Kings of Leon.

I'm all in for BlogSlur. I've also heard that someone is starting BlogWhore. I will fit right in at either.

P.S. Thank you for your kind words about my dad. And your comments are up, I had to turn on comment moderation due to a crazy lady that thinks I'm a horrible mother because I cuss. :)

Bj in Dallas said...

You know what?? Nobody forces anyone to read OUR blogs, why don't those people just go quilt something or make a pie. I saw a comment somebody named Amanda (?) wrote after Blogher and she needs to stay in the safety of her neighborhood, and not venture out into ours.

daddio rivers said...

The Kings of Leon are very good.
Zach my son went to see them last year at the Cains Ballroom.
Over in the corner of the venue he saw a person he recognised but could not put a name to the face. He was surrounded by a a large entourage and seemed to look famous.
He later asked his server who that guy was over in the corner and the reply was "You must be too young to know who Robert Plant is, so what does it matter."
Needless to say the tip was rather small.

Bj in Dallas said...

ahhh, Alex. The Cains Ballroom.
That would have been the BEST place to see these guys, slightly before they got crazy famous. Who did we see at the Cains, you me Lindy, John ? I remember seeing Huey Lewis there and I had to throw my shoes away afterwards because the floor was so nasty.
Threw them away at Taco Bell on Peoria.
Good Times