first let me say yuck.Ok, now, let me say I just had a THIRD interview with a great company and it went swimmingly. I not only am pretty sure I have the job, but it looks like a job I will enjoy, with a group I will enjoy, and have flexibility, financial success, the whole package.
I will know early next week, so keep the prayer chain going until then.
LYThanksForListeningToMeBitchAllSummerGuts,
Bj

14 comments:
Those would surely shred the sheets.
First of all, let me say YUCK. And then YUCK some more.
Second of all, let me say WOOHOO! Here's to a (most likely) new jobbie job, Bj! Drinks all around! :)
*lights a bonfire of prayer candles*
That's just gross and GREAT. I'm pretty sure you know the order.
:-)
Good luck BJ I hope you get the job! I know how frustrating that situation can be. I'm currently temporarily laid off from my 'office manager' job. I work here and there and in the meantime I'm waiting tables at a breakfast restaurant. I want to add here that I am NOT a morning person and serving people coffee and eggs at 6am sucks. Big time. I'm also taking pictures on the side as well. Doing what I can to get by :)
As for being a Texas, I'm sad to say that I'm not. Carolina girl all the way here :) I live in the western mountains of NC... although my parents did live in Austin when I was... er.. made. Ew. So, anyway, they came to Dallas a couple of weeks ago for the football game in which the Cowboys kicked the Panthers' ass' and they got the Stroker's shirt while they were there. Have you been there???
Wow, this is THE longest comment eva.
totally meant *Texan, not Texas. Ugh. It's 11:11 pm here. Gotsta get to bed :)
oh yeah oh yeak i knew knew knew it oh yeah .. am happy happy happy .. it is good to be wanted - crossing all - including legs - poor ole mic - hugs x 10 le xoxoxo
Godd luck BJ, the chain goes on.
Love,
Alex
There shouldn't be a problem, as long as you trim those before your first day of work.
Good luck!
First, um...YUCK! This woman has GOT to be single. I could not imagine sleeping next to those foot claws.
And second...excellent job news!
YAY BJ!
How did you get a picture of Sexyhusbandomine's feet? (I have never actually seen them myself, just know what they feel like when they hit my shins in bed)
Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.
Easily I acquiesce in but I dream the list inform should acquire more info then it has.
nice post. thanks.
Post a Comment