
Its all odd. And so far, no end to the oddness. So, I'll just continue to ramble and get these flying thoughts out of my head.
1. Big Announcement- M2 really likes photography, so since I say NO to her having a Facebook, Hell NO to her having a MySpace, I said YES you can have a blog about pictures you take! We just put it together last night while I was dosing off, so its still in its primative state.
go to http://www.photosfromm2.blogspot.com/ and see what her eyes see and her comments. Please throw a comment her way. If you do, I won't send the sled team to live with you.
2. For the first time in a LONG time, I am thinking I want to move. We have been in this house for 15 years, and with all the movement in my life, when the job thing is locked down, I'm going to kick it around. There is not a reason we live here anymore(jobs brought us to this suburb), and frankly, I would like to find a neighborhood that has some girls in it M2's age because there isn't any here. And a fresh start somewhere would do loads for our perspective. I think its time. Stay tuned.
3. I know you are wanting pictures of Kreg, but each time I pull the camera out, he says 'no not now' because he is so busy cleaning!! The house is looking , um, 'better', but he still has a ways to go. THEN I told him we would get out in Big D and find a beer or two.
4. When I emerge from this recession depression, I swear, so help me unemployment, that I will never utter the words again 'I don't have the money'. I will only use phrases like 'can't work it in my schedule, doesn't fit where I am right now, I need to give the dogs baths instead.' But the word MONEY will not be in the sentence. Because I am so friggin tired of worrying about money. I am putting that in the past.
5. Check out Le's post from Third on the Right, about going Nuts. I think its her best post ever. What a trooper she is, throwing fancy parties among the crocodiles and locusts. Cheers Le, I'll meet you one day!
6. Maybe I should find a cowboy, move to a ranch, and take pictures of food I cook (thepioneerwoman.com). Everytime I turn around, there she is! More Magazine, Bonnie Hunt Show, People Magazine!! I just read she gets 12 million hits a month!
Excuse me, I 'm headed to the kitchen.
LYiftheresdoghairinyourfood,callitfiberGuts,
Bj

7 comments:
How cool. We told the girls they are not getting a My-Face until they are much older.
I've actually been thinking of letting Aly do this with her photo's.
If there wasn't dog hair in my food, it wouldn't be quite as homey.
When we all get jobs again and live where we want to live, we will have a big ex-frustration party. With booze. Somewhere nice. Because we will have the money.
I'd comment on M2's blog, but then she'd be able to click back and see my page. I'm guessing if MyFace is verboten, then Krëgsblog is totally out of the question.
thank you, Kreg. I've tried to start to explain, since you are visiting, but I can't get past the sentence that starts with
'some people.........'
:)
i will promptly head to M2's page & comment. you know that i love me some photo blogs!!
We definitely need to see what Kreg's been up to. Does he ride in the car with you? Does it make him sick? These are the questions that I have.
Also, did you see PW in People? MM's name is Ladd! I wouldn't have dreamed that in a million years! And I can't get over how much I stinkin' LOVE her site!
love M2 efforts - been over to say gday - a great outlet for creativity and thinking for the young one.
thanks for the nuts comment - you are too kind - a scholar and a lady to boot :) best le xoxo
Post a Comment