I need to go back and check dates, because it seems like 'yesterday' that I was writing about my first anniversary after not being married. Or something like that. What I'm trying to say is that 16 years ago, I got married, and 1 year and 2 months ago, I guess you could say I got unmarried. I'm not divorced yet, FOR NO REASON EXCEPT WE HAVENT' DONE IT YET, and now employment is far more important than a piece of paper that says 'Congrats, you're Single'. It is on my list of things TO DO.
M2 knows this is the day, but doesn't say anything. I will probably say something to her after school, cause I dont' like that shit building up inside her, and she usually has such a good take on things. So I think I'm helping her when actually she is helping me. Realize that I could have some crappy bitter kid that hates me and slams her bedroom door. But instead I have this FUNNY, polite, cool, knows who she is kid and I just so adore every part of her.


So this day in my life is my quiet gift to me that I got an awesome kid.
Happy 10/2 to me-
LYGM2,
Mom
music from brother Van, from last years post- still love it

8 comments:
Happy Almost Divorced Day!!!
Happy UnAnniversary? What does one send for this occassion?
You know I lurve you!!
BJ, you are blessed to have a wonderful daughter and a healthy sled team. Good luck next week on your job interview.
I will say a little prayer.
Why did you take "Playing For Change" off your blog?
Alex, didn't mean to, I put the pic of Owen below it and it bumped it. I need to fiddle around with it some more.
thanks for the job cheer! This week is going to sort things out for me, I've already decided.
glad you are back, where you ben?
So....I had no where else to ask this question: Are you in on the buff-tober?...I wasn't sure where you were on the fence...
Either way's fine :)
http://www.booshy.wordpress.com
aww lucky you having such a fabbo wee one - blessed indeed - hugs for happy days ahead - le xoxo
awesome moms always have awesome kids.
hello dear one - where be you ? come back - missing you in my day - just give us the bad and the ugly if the good is otherwise occupied - best le xoxo
Post a Comment