yoohoo! time to start a new naughty list!
Oh my gosh -- you found Buttons!!!
reminds me of what the family pet of Carnie folk would look like...
Oh, and I alost forgot: GO TECH!!!
this dog was found wandering the streets of Lubbock and the pet ID chip said he was a Professor at Tech! BOOMER SOONER BABY, see you SAT NIGHT FOR THE SMACKDOWN
that's only because he was kidnapped from the head coach of OU, and he got away...GUNS UP RAIDERS!!!!!
you'll need some guns...
sweet baby jesus, that scared me half to death. I literally jumped back.
I think Veasey needs a dog...
correction: veasey needs THAT dog. to walk wearing that last hat she has.
dammit, i just realized that is exactly what this post is about. i'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer today. i better not operate any heavy machinery...
okay, I'm officially creeped out.And thankful I looked at this *before I opened up the chardonnay.
That is some messed up stuff! Like I said before, I have no idea where you find all of your funky pictures!
I can't stop staring at this freaky picture!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Oh my gosh -- you found Buttons!!!
reminds me of what the family pet of Carnie folk would look like...
Oh, and I alost forgot: GO TECH!!!
this dog was found wandering the streets of Lubbock and the pet ID chip said he was a Professor at Tech!
BOOMER SOONER BABY, see you SAT NIGHT FOR THE SMACKDOWN
that's only because he was kidnapped from the head coach of OU, and he got away...
GUNS UP RAIDERS!!!!!
you'll need some guns...
sweet baby jesus, that scared me half to death. I literally jumped back.
I think Veasey needs a dog...
correction: veasey needs THAT dog. to walk wearing that last hat she has.
dammit, i just realized that is exactly what this post is about.
i'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer today. i better not operate any heavy machinery...
okay, I'm officially creeped out.
And thankful I looked at this *before I opened up the chardonnay.
That is some messed up stuff! Like I said before, I have no idea where you find all of your funky pictures!
I can't stop staring at this freaky picture!
Post a Comment