Sunday, November 30, 2008

Look What I Bought You For Christmas....



WASN'T IT YOU THAT HAD A COLONEL SANDERS CHRISTMAS ALBUM ON YOUR LIST??????

I thought so.....



Greetings former Turkey Stuffers, now Christmas Shoppers, its time to shake that piggy bank and buy something for someone in some color at some store and wrap it up in some paper....!!!!
Yahoo!!! Need my list yet?


I am actually ahead of myself slightly, having a huge football day to keep me anchored at home, and out of the stores, so Christmas decoration prep is well underway at the House of Tail. However, I had to bribe my GF, Cougarista/Mom of Western Hills Drive, to come over later today and help me yank it all out of the attic, because I haven't seen that attic in years. There could be a whole new world up there just waiting for me.....or alot of crap. She and I have decided to find every free event in a 50 mile radius of Dallas to drag these kids to, so by the time Dec. 26th rolls around, they will have tinsel coming out of their noses.
My Sooners got an early Christmas present today, after bumping up to the #2 slot ahead of Texas!!! Thank you Santa!! Miami sounds great in January, so you may go ahead and slip me some plane tickets in my stocking....
LY Candy Cane Guts,
Bj



8 comments:

Miss Thystle said...

Tell me that Colonel Sanders is actually the one singing on that album? Because that would make my day.

Bj in Dallas said...

all 22 songs....sniff

I believe he breaks down a few times singing about the 7 herbs and spices....and baby Jesus...

Krëg said...

Any beatbox or rap from the Colonel? Because that would be boss.

Ruby said...

WHERE IN THE HELL DO YOU FIND THIS STUFF?!

Yay for your Sooners! I was watching the game and thought my head might explode with all of the pure insanity. Then I fell asleep and they won by twenty points (or something). Perhaps you would like to begin paying me to sleep during future OU games? :)

Tuesday Taylor said...

I think I had an evil babysitter that owned that album! That and Christy Lane ('One day at a time......sweet Jesus!'). I'm sure she purchased them both from K-Tel.
How 'bout them Sooners!!!! Yeah, baby! I'm hearing so much whining and bitching from all the Texans, how they were robbed. Get over it! I'm buying sunscreen for Miami!!

Racie Lover said...

I am SO footballed out I could scream. Texas vs AM, Cowboys vs somebody I forget (I was drinking a lot of wine at the in-law's house), OU vs OSU... I need to write "Somebody make it stop" in "Norma Desmond Deep Claret" lipstick on my bathroom mirror and then take a Seconal (what's a Seconal?).

Bj in Dallas said...

M- please sleep all the way through January!!!

Scandy- girl, its not easy living down here with all these horns everywhere...they wouldn't be crying if they had a REAL TEAM!
woo hoo! Boomer F@#$ing Sooner!!

G to the Race- as Dave Mason says,
only you know and I know... what seconal is...

ZDub said...

OMG, that cracks me up!

Boomer Sooner!