Friday, September 11, 2009

FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:Re: Save this animal please


Ok, here's the deal. I am STILL receiving emails like this, and I can't believe it. Even though it is endorsed by June Blowhard, Attorney at Law, or Phil McGroin, Legal Counsel to the UN, I just want to scream when I see these. That little girl that needs us to forward something so her neighbors cat's tumor will magically disappear, or the Christmas Card one or the tracking device by Microsoft........................Really???


And I get these from who I previously deemed semi-intelligent adults.



Not sure if they get over here and read, they are too busy sending these emails from their contact list from their I Phones..................Really???


If you get these too, and want to make sure that you haven't won the lottery in Sumalia, go to snopes.com, type in any word from that email and 99% of the time, its a SNOPE. But there's that one percent that could really be Apple sending me a free I Phone, so I will now need all of your emails so I can forward that to you and claim my booty.


and then you will get a thank you from me........Sent from my I Phone.


LYAmIJaded?Guts,


Bj


2 comments:

Le said...

oh yes I know your pain ... I have decent friends, good friends, smart friends and yet, and yet they continue to forward dumb arse worse than useless emails as you have described ... ahh the wonder of it all ..

hope you are well and not eating dog food yet ... any news on the gainful side .. am off to read all I have missed so I might answer my own question before you do - biggest and best hugs le xoxox

Andria said...

I HATE stupid, repeat forwards. IRKS me! The worst is my great aunt who is 80something years old and sends me soooo many of these! I have them set up to go automatically into a junk folder.