
Today, in Dallas traffic, I was thinking how I wasn't happy with Best Buy not backing up my broken Nikkon camera, and Nikkon basically saying 'so sorry'. So suddenly, since I do like to spread the word on good service vs. shit service, I wondered if I should start a blog (I'm sure its not the first) that lets the readers voice their experiences, either retail, restaurants, airlines, dog walkers, whatever, and ALSO good AND bad, so the good comments get out there too.
Here's a good one; we have a chain of restaurants down here called Houlihans. Not sure how far out they go, but every time I go there, I love the food, the service, the interior etc. So I emailed them and told them and now I'm on some kind of internet advisory board called HQ. Looks like it will be fun!
What do you think? If you like the mohawk that Bills Barber Shop gave you in Des Moines, if you broke out in a rash from eating possum in Louisianna, or if you love Target so much that you got a target shaped tattoo, you could post it on here.
And I will need a name for this site. Thats where Yall come in handy. You are all such intelligent smart asses that I would love to hear your ideas.
What do you think?
LYRalphNaderGuts,
Bj

9 comments:
OK, first of all -- I HEART HOULIHANS!!! They make the world's best seared tuna salad, and they are one of the only restaurants that I ever order dessert (can you say Italian Donut Holes with 2 dipping sauces?!) Heaven on a plate.
I like the idea. What about "You Call That Service?" Although I suppose it has a negative connotation, right? Let me keep thinking on this...
That's a pretty good idea. I could go on for DAYS about Ford Motor Company and how I loathe them.
See? Hey Sheila, we could have a section called "You Call That Service?" and a rating system of 1-5 'spanks' for bad service.
I thought about "Don't Just Sit There, Say Something!"
oooh, I like your idea. But spankings might take us to a whole other part of 'service' we should get into, if you know what i mean...
yeah, and then we'd be creepy like Craigs List. Nevermind.
Maybe we take back dollars for a negative experience or throw money at the good ones
OMG GREAT IDEA!!
I think we should call it Slander Sluts. Or SUE has a blog.
Someone rationale, like Gracie, should hold the bail money for us.
PS Make Houlihans pay you for your services with free drink coupons.
PPS I lerves your new look. Nothing like a fresh coat of paint to liven up a blog.
PPPS I showed great restraint by not listing each of these PS's seperately.
What about weknowitall?
B.J.
Remember the Houlihans at the Plaza in K.C.? They had the high water mark by the bar from the big flood. Love the Stuffed shrooms and Baileys and Cappachino.
Your blog says Don't overthink it, but it looks like you are thinking.
That's scarry!!!!
Your consumer blog sounds good call it "PMS" Pissed-off Mothers Sounding-Off
cool idea ... pursue it. I'm thinking "you can run but you can't hide" or "the good, the bad and the ugly - real life consumer experiences".
I think I am off the boil at the moment - nagging child. le xox
Post a Comment