Thursday, September 24, 2009

No Blog Sheila

Editors note: this picture has nothing to do with Sheila. I just liked it. The Title is Hanging by A Thread......... http://envisage2009.blogspot.com/
If you haven't seen this site, you need to go there, sit back and look at the photos.
Miss Thystle and No Blog Sheila are contributors, and the photography is real, personal, beautiful, just a really neat perspective by each person.
LYSmileandSayCheeseGuts,
Bj


5 comments:

Miss Thystle said...

When you said you advertised me on my blog I didn't realize you meant you put my portrait up. I think it's a good likeness.

Bj in Dallas said...

Don't you love that picture? Why the hell is she on a golf course?

her eyes are too wide set for you

Mo said...

...because a golf course is *the* best place to fly kites in your sexy drawers. Everyone knows that.

Starting the Christmas Tree Chant...now:
ChristmasTree!ChristmasTree!ChristmasTree!

Sheila said...

I am honored & humbled to have a post named after myself. I just don't know what to say...

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!