
Besides finding all of my old high school friends on Facebook, they also have these little games that you play and one was "what is your French name?". I am friggin Marguerite Blanc, yall, and I kinda like it. So I decided to find a photo that looked like my new BFF MB, and saw this one.
Just look at her face. That is so ME, like I am saying 'you didn't just say that did you? Really?'
I might write my book under that name.
Although thankfully nothing else about me resembles MB, the name alone could move mountains, don't cha think? "Sir, there is a call on line two from someone named Marguerite Blanc...I don't know her, maybe she is part of the Sauvignon Blanc family?...
Just think of the dinner reservations I could hook us up with.
LYRightThisWayMissBlancGuts,
Bj

6 comments:
Oh, I so like the idea of using that name when you book a table.
I have to admit, when I read the title of this post, I assumed it had something to do with margaritas & wine. Because that's how I roll...
haha!
Sheila- it should be Margarita La Blanc- to be more appropriate!
Haha-my pirate name is aparently "Iron Prudentilla Bonney." WTF??
Hi BJ,
I'm so behind on my blog, and realized I forgot to tell you about my bro's bar in T-town. It's called Drakes, and it's on 15th St. between Peoria and Utica. Next to Bourbon Street, or something like that. Check it out next time you're there and tell them Scandy sent you!
hello dear one - I was going to send you to see MO but I see you star crossed internet blogger spirits have found each other too good :)
I wish there was something we could do - send cash now ? you usa guys are going thru some real BS right now ... right now I need grader drivers, a finance person - payroll and debtors creditors, a customer service chick and a few other warm bodies ... maybe I should be advertising in the USA ...
I know I am off topic but I lurve your guts from afar le xoxo
Post a Comment