And then this. This is what you must drink to make the dish complete.Oh baby.
But, FAST FORWARD to this past weekend. Photos at two different events were taken, and suddenly, I regret the Mozzarella/Chardonnay Festival also known as My Summer of Unemployment. I do, have a partner in crime for this activity, so if you're saying 'unemployment pays well,' well it doesn't. She ponies up the groceries too, when we need a fix.
And the photos. I hate them. But they led me to do this.
Grocery store, veggies, fruit, chicken, tuna, yogurt, you name it, if its on a diet anywhere in recent history, I bought it. And, again, if you know me, the Truvia is the biggest step because I dump 1.5 pounds of sugar in my coffee. But alas, it is not serving me well. So, as I write this, I am choking down my first Truvia Latte, and I'm just going to have to stare at those damn pictures until the bitterness goes away.....


9 comments:
Oh, BJ, my hear goes out to you... Me? I'd rather sweat like a pig on the elliptical than have to pass on the drive thru menus! This could be part of my problem... ;)
oh, we are trying to break the drive through habit too, and M2 has gotten much better about not asking. Between no frivalous cash and the calories, she knows I'm going to growl at her.
We work out at least 3-4 times a week too!! Its my age, if I was doing this 10 years ago I'd look like Twiggy. Maybe.
I know exactly how you feel. I've been on the "diet" track since April. I'm within pounds of my goal, but dang...it stinks in the mean time, doesn't it?
nooooo! Cheese and wine is your FRIEND!
I remember food. That's the stuff that people with money eat.
I happen to know for a fact that your favorite dish (which is also one of my favorites) contains zero calories.
RPC- I know! But its the gallons of Chardonnay that must be consumed to make it all perfect that probably do it.....
if you haven't tried the Balsamic Reduction over it, try it next time. Its D-I-V-I-N-E
Sorry, cannot do the Truvia. I think it tastes like, well, ass. Can I say ass on your blog?
ohhh yum yum yum that cheesey tomatoey yummy wine yum yum count me in ! le xoxo
Post a Comment