Went out to the mailbox this AM, to retrieve yesterdays mail, because I do not get in a big hurry to gather the negative information that comes in piles these days. ie, the unemployment=can'tpayeverythingontime notices and right next to the Holiday Spiegel Catalog=Lace & Polyester, was KREG!
Actually, a lifesize photo of his head. With instructions to have my way with him, or take him around Dallas, and capture it in photos.
Hmmmmmmm. The ideas just started FLYING!! He needs to go to Lower Greenville and have a margarita at the Blue Goose. He needs to go see the Jerry Jones Monument, aka, the new Cowboys Stadium, and damn, he missed Six Flags and the State Fair! But there is so much to see and do, around here, I'm sure we'll have a great time.
Right now, he needs to go scoop dog poop in the backyard. So we'll holla at you later. With photos.
LYKregNeedsACowboyHatGuts,
Bj
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Way Cool!!!! Kreg has no idea what an honor it is to be in Dallas. He needs to go to the Depository!!!
see the Man. TOM LANDRY'S Statue!!!
OHHH I'm all a tingle.
WOW!! OK, so he also may need to have a beer at HQ, and try some proper Texas BBQ...
Dammit! I missed the FAIR? I wanted to try fried butter.
And what's with only getting my head? There's other parts of me too, you know! I'm not just all face and neck and skull and headmeat. I have a body too! A body that I mistreat in a thousand different ways...
Wait, maybe it's best that you only received a head.
hee hee cannot wait for the pooper scooper photos ... which bit of the head did you use ... just jokes baby - hope it is making you smile - best le xox
Post a Comment