
WELL, WELL WELL.....
Sorry this is still about football, but man, this has been a great football season for my SOONERS. And would you look at that, we are going to Miami for the BCS Championship game against Florida. Even better is I have a friend that is a huge Gator fan (sucks for him), but we will have the smack talk going until Jan 8 around 8 pm. And then, there is the Ohio State vs Texas in the Fiesta Bowl . I've never muttered these words, but I have to say GO BUCKS! Send those LHorns home to Austin and make them sit in a corner until next year for being such whiners. How about this banner you babies....
Are You Ready for a Buckeye Ass Whipping??
I'd chip in for that one.......
After January, and a little gloating, this blog will resume its kind hearted public service type announcements that you have all grown used to. But until then, game on........
LYSoonerBig12Champion Guts,
Bj

10 comments:
at first, I thought you meant REAL gator boots, and I was like those are so cute, but they'd be a bitch to walk in, then I realized you were just talking about a figurative mud-hole stomping.
I still want some really cute boots though.
Hey, you only have EXACTLY one month left to talk about college football, so you'd better pile it on while you still can. It's a long drought between January and August.
Boomer Sooner.
Yeah Baby!!!
Gator Boots!!
I read an article in the Tulsa Paper today about that QB. I hate him...until today. He's just God's Gift to the College Ball!! How are we lowly Sooners ever live up to his greatness?
By Stompin' a mud hole in his GatorAss!!!!
Aggh, I can't believe you are going! I'm so jealous! My husband is a Florida and he better hope for the sake of our marriage they don't win.
BOOMER!
P.S. Tim Tebow is a flipping douche. Writing PHIL 4:13 or whatever the F is under his eyes makes me really hate him for some reason. I'm all for people and their beliefs, but wtf. You are playing college football. I hope OU's defense stomps a hole in his ass. OH! And he wears Crocs. In public. That pisses me off even more than the bible verse thing.
End rant.
now honey .... are you holding back ... are you really letting out your inner footy gal self or is there more to this fancination than boys and balls ....
is it the cute asses that keep you glued to the screen ... hmmmm
BTW I am so loving those boots - like crocs - only good aligattor is a dead one maybe :) le xoxo
I have nothing to contribute to the football discussion. So I will just say: Cute Boots! Where's the matching bag?
Wow! You guys are some way seriousness about your college football. Our rivals in Utah are BYU and U of U. I think they both suck. I think they should both stomp the hell out of each other.
The "Smack down" has begun! Sooner nation rise up and be heard.
To quote General Lakamojo (or whatever his name was) precedeing Pearl Harbor the great General said "I am afraid we have awakened a sleeping giant". Same for the Gators and all the rest of the world we will prove who the true #1is.
Gator's say we have no defence, who needs it with "Slingin' Sam" back there.
Now I'm gonna go bake a Yam.
Daddio
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't think the Buckeyes are gonna stomp anybody's guts in the Fiesta Bowl. They always choke. Always. And I can say that because I'm a Buckeye. And I've had my hopes dashed way too many times to believe otherwise. Now watch me have to eat crow for New Years!
Post a Comment