This subject matter is probably regional because being an OU fan living in Dallas, that is like hmm.....driving your car the wrong way down the street during the middle of the Macy's Day Parade shooting at the balloons with a BB gun (just trying to relate to current events~) - you're just not popular, and you don't care, you just keep on driving......So, there is some BITTERNESS being tossed around by Texas (wah wah wah) that they didn't make it to the Big 12 game this weekend. First there was a banner being flown over the stadium in Stillwater during the OU-OSU game. I mean really, that is so like showing up at a party that you are not invited to. With a tacky outfit and a bad gift. Then there was a rumor that Texas Tech was going to fly something over the campus in Norman, but guess they couldn't get enough change gathered up. So, someone in Oklahoma flies a banner over UT that says 'Quit whining Mac, you knew the rules'...Meaning their coach Mac Brown, and the BCS rules to determine the playoffs.
One reporter in Oklahoma says this BCS controversy is good for the airplane banner business/economy.
I say suck it up. This is how the cookie crumbles, and hey, we're OU.
You're not.
LY Big 12 Guts,
Bj

7 comments:
BJ,
Don't be tardy for the Chardy Dance Party I'm having tonight (see my blog!).
Also, did you read about the plane that flew over UT this week? My dad sent this link to me, it's hilarious. The funny thing is that TX Tech is claiming responsibility!
http://newsok.com/banner-flying-over-the-university-of-texas-advises-mack-to-quit-whining/article/3327535
xoxo,
Scandy
Why can't we all just get along???
I can't believe that a three-loss team is the best the North could muster. I also can't believe that Tech almost lost one to Baylor and ruined our shot at the big 12 championship.
What will this make, SIX Big 12 Championships for Stoops in TEN years? That alone must be some kind of record.
Boomer!
Sunday morning blow-out comin' down.
BOOMER FREAKING SOONER!!!!!!!!
Try being a Sooner fan in Kansas City, Mo., home of the Big 12 north whine and cheese fans.
Well we solidly proved our point last night and old Bevo needs to stroll over to Earl the Pearl's "Red Hot" factory and turn it in.
I would like to know which one of you goat ropers sabotaged the Sooner Schooner? I got my eye on you; my good eye too!
On to Miami and fly the Sooner Stealth Bomber "Slingin' Sam" all over the Gators' scaley tails.
Daddio
you must be one happy bunny!!
You Sooner fan's are a bit obsessive....just saying.
Post a Comment