Sunday, December 14, 2008

CLASS ACT


Congrats to our QB, Sam Bradford winning the Heisman Trophy last night over Tim Tebow from Florida and Curt McCoy from Texas.


I would say hahaha, or suck it to the losers, but I won't be like that right now. See you swamp animals on Jan 8th, and boo hoo, we won't see Texas in Miami at all....Go Bucks on that one......




Boomer Sooner....




LY its almost over just put up with this a little longer Guts,


Bj

7 comments:

Krëg said...

Boomer Sooner!!!

Billy Sims was AWESOME at the awards ceremony. He kept yelling "BOOMER!" until Sam finally responded with a reserved "sooner" twice. I'm going to have to go eat at his (Simms) BBQ joint some time this week. He is usually there waiting on people himself.

Lorrie Veasey said...

What?
I'm sorry...you lost me at QB......

Anonymous said...

I'm just happy it wasn't one of the other two, since it couldn't be my boy Harrell.

Congrats Sooners!

Tuesday Taylor said...

Of ALL the NUMEROUS Heisman trophy winners from the University of Oklahoma, I think Sam is one of the cutest! And I LOVED Billy Simms Boomer Sooner shout out! Hell-to-the-yes, Kreg, get your ass over to his joint & pay Billy his props.

Miss Thystle said...

the only criteria I have for football players are 1) is he cute? and 2) is he cute?

Bj in Dallas said...

Miss T

Yes he is cute, and yes, you would feel like a pedifile....he is like 19 or something you could have given birth to...

koo koo ka choo....

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and I love it - you're a wonderful writer. As I am in the process of relocating to Texas from my home state of Florida, your Texas insight and humor has given me hope while making the transition to this big red state. Of course, congratulations to your quarterback on winning the Heisman. Too bad he couldn't get it together for my fabulous, National Championship winning, FLORIDA GATORS! Tim Tebow is from my neck of the woods, and honestly, this kid is too good to be true. Was relieved to hear he is staying at UofF for another year, and not going pro.
Don't hold my support of my alma mater against me, I have great respect for your Sooners. It was a close game, and I had to drink many glasses of wine to get through it.
I look forward to reading your delightful blog regularly.
You new fan, JoanneinJax