
I am so proud of yesterday, our country, and the energy you could feel coming from all parts of America. And I am glad I got behind this man and spoke up when needed during the election, to dispell the myths that others were trying to perpetuate. Now, hold on, its going to be a great ride.
Peace
Bj

4 comments:
BJ you totally didn't address the most important issue to hand...what did you think of Michelle's outfits?
I thought she looked like a million bucks! Loved the yellow dress & coat, especially with the green gloves.
BTW BJ, I'm cool with the website you mentioned on Zak's blog. I want to DO something - I just need direction (as always)...
I LOVED both outfits, the yellow was gorgeous and the gown at the ball was too. She is striking..
T, are you going to go get a knockoff made? Make sure that one strap on the evening dress has extra support, so you don't drop the gurlz...
I thought the texture/sequins on the yellow were a bit much-but loved the wedding gown.
Post a Comment