
FRIED ALLIGATOR SNACKS
1 lb Alligator Nuggets
Seasoned fish fry
1 c Milk
Vegetable oil
1/4 ts Garlic powder
Salt & Pepper
Instructions for Fried Alligator:
Mix milk and garlic powder, and a dash of salt and pepper. Add alligator and marinate for 1 hour. Roll pieces in fish fry and deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
Choke down with a beer, and better luck to my Sooners next year...!

5 comments:
I tried this and it tasted Just Like Chicken.
B.J.
Just like our Sooners I choked on the Gator Tale. I ran smack down so bad after the Big 12 game at work (all MU Fans} I was placing bets giving our Sooners 14 points.
When Fla. scored #24 I went out back, shot a crow and ate it. Lorrie, crow tastes just like chicken too only more bitter.
I am so sad for "Slinging Sam" and the horrible defence reads he had to deal with; however Mr. Tebow is awesome and took the game.
Dear Betty,
How do I regain respect from my co-workers for supporting my team at the same time ending up a looser. They have recommended that I resign and become a Walmart greeter.
Sleepless in Odessa....
Daddio
I did too, in New Aww-leeyuns, but I washed it down with lots of beer, so I could be wrong about the chicken part.
I was heartbroken for poor Sam, and am just dreading the Texas mouth that will undoubtedly follow. May the Sooners & the Red Raiders come back better next year.
And Lorrie's right -- just like chicken!
so do tell me .... are alligator nuggets really their nuggets or just chunks of gator meat from any ole part of the foresaid beast ....
hmmm just wondering girlfriend !!
for the record re me turning 42, you and lily from lily's life are my big sis role models :) when I grow up I wanna be just like you :) le xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment