Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sage Answers from Ask Betty...



Hello fellow bloggers, chickens, possums, etc. Had a new thought shoot through my head, like in one ear and out the other, about a weekly column called Ask Betty. You can leave your problems on any comment section, just direct them to her, and she will answer when she has the right psychic moment, banana-crack snack, and/or carb reload and you will have a solution to your problem.



For Free.

Can't beat a deal like free, now can you. Because when someone says 'where the hell did you get an idea like that' you can actually say 'from a talking drag queen monkey..'


Take it for what its worth, just don't feed it to the kids.


LYEveryonelooksbetterinpearlsguts,

Bj

15 comments:

Ruby said...

BJ, I'm back!!

Now, as for this Ask Betty business... I would like to know just how long you can live in your just-moved-in house with your shit strowed everywhere before you have to quit using the excuse 'we just moved'? Because I'm pretty sure I'm going to max that one out.

kristin said...

You're a genius, and a generous one, too.

Speaking of Betty, have you seen this?

http://www.bettybeauty.com/

kristin said...

You're a genius, and a generous one, too.

Speaking of Betty, have you seen this?

http://www.bettybeauty.com/

kristin said...

CRap. Twice?
I swear I'm not drinking tonight.

Bj in Dallas said...

Ladies,
I just checked with Betty and she will respond to your questions...ah hem...links very soon. She had to smoke a banana first..

Megan SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK!! OR WHERE EVER THE HELL YOU ARE! Just in time for the OU-Florida smackdown.

KWR- LOVE the Betty Beauty site..
who knew....now we can all match everywhere!!

Miss Thystle said...

Dear Betty - I'm pretty sure that I'm going to kill the man of the house if he continues to leave his dirty underpants ON THE FLOOR BESIDE THE HAMPER. Beside it, Betty. Not even an inch from it. Why are men so freaking...MANLY?

Anonymous said...

Dear Betty,
Is there anuything that I can do in insure that the Sooners win tonight?
Signed,
A Red Raider in Search of Victory

Anonymous said...

Dear Betty,
Is there anuything that I can do in insure that the Sooners win tonight?
Signed,
A Red Raider in Search of Victory

Anonymous said...

BTW- just toss me in the pile with Kristen! I'm sober too!

Racie Lover said...

Dear Betty,
How can I get my recovering alcoholic boss to start drinking again so he will have to go back to rehab for at least 6 months and thereby stop bothering me? Do I sneak some bourbon into his coffee and gradually get him re-hooked or maybe I sprinkle some PCP over his pound cake 'cause drugs would work the same as alcohol in the addiction department. Need some help here. Thanks. RL

Bj in Dallas said...

Ladies!
Dear Betty is overwhelmed by your neediness, she may have to have a banana daquiri to come up with your solutions. But have faith, let her apply some lipstick and twirl the pearls and she'll be in touch....

she also said to tell you BOOMER
F-IN SOONER BABY!!!!!!!!!!

kristin said...

Dear Betty - why does Lorrie always go away to fun places and leave us alone?

kristin said...

Dear Betty - how can I get more of my friends to Twitter so I won't be bored?

kristin said...

Dear Betty - Is it possible that Thystle and I are married to the same guy?

My DH does travel a lot and really likes warm climates. I'm suspicious.

Should I be worried?

daddio rivers said...

Dear Betty,
God Bless Sheila for her advice to you for a win tonight. Bless you Sheila for your support, we do not need MOJO we will all be having Gator tail tonight.
I am writing this half way through the first quarter. I don't know why, I guess thats the power of Miss Betty's Mojo. I thought "I have to check Miss Betty's Blog to see whats new in the Sooner Nation.
My question to Miss Betty is:
I have my Billy Sims bobblehead on the coffee table; should I place it on top of the TV for better mojo?
I also have a very heavy bet on this game. Should I go to confession or just file a 1099?
Love and Gator flavored kisses.
Daddio