
This is so funny, I had to send it out. I have three nephews, and they are all hilarious in their own rights, and of course inherited much of their sense of humor from moi. I have tormented them since birth, but they all survived and they are yummy.
I can't use any names but nephew B was best man at a pretty big wedding for his former college roommate. I called sister A to find out how the wedding was and she divulged the fact that the couple getting married had 'saved themselves' for their wedding night. SAY WHAT???
Sorry but not something you hear everyday. Anyway, nephew B got together with the DJ and I don't know if any $$$ changed hands, but instead of the song they were SUPPOSED to dance to for the first dance, suddenly, they heard old Blue Eyes start singing STRANGERS IN THE NIGHT. Then the DJ zipped it over to the real song, and only the wisest of the wise knew the dirt on that one. The groom shot nephew B a look but started laughing.
I am so proud that nephew B has my sick sense of humor, he's getting something from Aunt Me. A happy meal used to do the trick, but I may stick a Coors Light in as the 'prize' with those chicken nuggets. LYG MGM-You da bomb.

No comments:
Post a Comment