Monday, July 28, 2008

Hang on, here we go.........


Monday, July 28th, Hot as Hell in Dallas, and 29 days until school starts.

Today is the first day of Golf & Tennis camp for attachedatthehiponlychild. Can't think of better weather to do either one in, since this week will be all over 100 degrees. I may make her take a bath in Gatorade, just in case that does anything to relieve the shock to her body. But, if you are eleven, you are not thinking I could die, pass out, or throw up the lunch provided bologna sandwich right after we 'tee off'. Oh well, hope she finds a new passion in either one. My nephews would be all over the golf thing, and I will renew my tennis elbow condition if its the latter.



Tales from the Sled Team at the House of Tail


It not surprising that out of all three dogs, Bella is the tv watcher. She will get comfortable somewhere and watch an entire episode of Bobby Flays Throwdown on the Food Network, probably because she thinks something may fall off the grill and she could GET IT- happens at home, why not on that box that people live inside of? The funniest thing she has done watching the tube is there was a commercial showing two people running, and when they ran off the screen, she went around the side of the armoire to see where they went! It was classic..........and she is SO CHALLENGED!!! She is somewhere in my office right now, farting; can't see her but


.............I know she is in here somewhere.

I also ordered a Peticure nail thing for the dogs, and when I get it, I'll let you know if it is a deal or a dud. (peticure.com)



And finally,....

if I didn't send you the following youtube link, check out http://www.youtube.com/v/jCnAjel02lM&hl=en
that is the sweetest thing I have ever seen- but don't worry, I won't run out and get a puppy to sing to. I'll just spray Febreeze on the ones I have while asking them "who farted?"

LYG-
Bj

2 comments:

Lorrie Veasey said...

YAY BJ! I'm so happy you have a blog! I will visit often-you just crack me the heck up.

Anonymous said...

Hooray!! You DID it!! Very proud, mainly because I'm not as brave as you. But (just in case) I'll brush up on my writing skills should you ever need a Guest Blogger...after all, that's how you got your break!
Here's hoping your daugter doesn't get heat stroke. I almost got it walking to my car yesterday...
S