Monday, July 28, 2008

Sweating through Summer.......

GREETINGS FROM ME AND MY COFFEE CUP ( July 7, 2008)
Hey, I just had the urge to write this to say WE ARE ALMOST HALFWAY THROUGH SUMMER BREAK.
Mother of the Year is still working and juggling Morgans schedule, and another stint for a week at my sisters didn't work out because of a new job (damn her for taking a job when I needed a sitter). So we were walking through Walgreens last night and they are putting out FRIGGIN SCHOOL SUPPLIES!!!! I tried to high five the stock boy but I scared him.........

On a different note, has anyone said to you "hot enough for ya?" I think anyone that says that should automatically be given a wool cow suit and put in front of a Chick Filet at noon to wave people in. I swear maybe I'm hanging out at the wrong places, but I have heard it twice recently. NO, ITS NOT HOT ENOUGH FOR ME! I'm middle aged, female, and in and out of my car all day just out long enough for any chance of ice in a drink to melt and become luke warm. Gimme some August baby, no place for sissies........... But suddenly, I realize AUGUST IS WHEN SCHOOL STARTS!!! I LOVE AUGUST!!!
Oy Vey, sorry. I am thankful for all of the above, actually, Morgan, summer break, school, sunshine, a great job, and my chicks contact list. Don't delete me...

No comments: