
I am having one of those days, where wine would make me sleepy but I am on the verge of something ugly. Sister B and I know when we say to each other 'get the clown suit' that means we are so overstressed, that we could be on top of a bank building with a toy gun wearing a clown suit, and then on the news. I wouldn't act like I was shooting, but I would like the thrill of the helicopters hovering over just to get my mind off of everything else. Some people smell flowers, meditate, eat chocolate, I just want to know if you are going to see my rainbow wig blowing in the wind from the chopper. Then I'll come down and it will be all better. I just thought about my mug shot with clown makeup and a rubber nose! Would that be hilarious to see on Channel 5??? Will someone promise to TIVO it? ANYWAY, if anyone reading this really loves me, you will show up in the next 30 minutes with that yummy bread and make it all go away. Or with a Zantac, as my mother, Super D refers to them.........
And while you are surfing today, if you haven't already, check out ournameisblog.blogspot.com
She has a cool contest on her site (I SO want that watch)
LYG
Bj
And while you are surfing today, if you haven't already, check out ournameisblog.blogspot.com
She has a cool contest on her site (I SO want that watch)
LYG
Bj

3 comments:
you need to check out my entry. i think i should win
meeting at HQ later?
E-me and tell me which mug you would like--or I will make you a "GET ME THE CLOWN SUIT" one if you want!!!
So does everyone in the big D know LYG? Too funny to see that!
And just so you know I will NEVER sing to my dumb dog!
Post a Comment