Monday, July 28, 2008

My Pool is warm like a toilet


I know I keep EMPHASIZING the horrible heat wave 'down here', but for God's sake, it is one of those summers that when the weather guy starts talking, I think they're playing a tape of him saying "its gonna be hot" because he is wearing the same clothes everyday!! Not reallly, but hell, he could. He should hop on a plane and go north for about a month, because its looking like this shit is going to stick around. My gardening strategy has been elevated to RED: Survival of the Fittest.....

And could I just give a shout out to the IDIOTS who have to be REMINDED not to leave their children in the friggin car? Or their dogs? How about some shade and agua for that Perro, Pedro????

I wish someone would give me a badge and a whistle..........Morgan thinks thats a horrible idea.


Golf and Tennis camp went well, however, the first comment in the car was "I stink at golf". Oh well, I'll cancel the monogrammed bag that said "Tigress" and we'll concentrate on the tennis part. I did tell her to take out her agressions and whack those golf balls as hard as she could, so thats the strategy tomorrow. Hope she doesn't hit anyone or anything at 'the club'. Since we're not members and we live on the 'other side of the lake'. They'll let anyone in...........for cash.



Haven't seen any news reports about the Sexy Six in a Mexican jail, so hope the chicks are home, sunburned and happy. I'm going on the next trip, damnit, if you have to smuggle me like heroin all the way to Lake Texhoma.


leave me a note that you were here



LYG-BJ




6 comments:

Chris said...

Ok BJ - I am on the hook!
Miss Sheila, pointed me to the blog and I will be checking in on a regular basis.
See you soon at HQ I hope,

Chris

Lorrie Veasey said...

But it's "dry heat" right? And you Texas Lady's never perspire...you just feel "uncomfortable."

Anonymous said...

BJ--yes--the Sexy Six have returned no worse for the wear. Our goal was to get our entire fee for the trip back in alcohol, and I would have to say we succeeded! We met a few wild characters on the beach, but nothing to really write home about. You'll have to ask Gracie the key to using public transportation as she has truly mastered it. Watch for photos to appear in your e-mail in box! Hope to see you soon.

Racie Lover said...

Okay, Miss Anonymous Smarty Pants, the key to using public transportation effectively is to take a taxi every time. It's public and it transportation but the difference between a taxi and a bus is if they drop you off they wait for you to pay them and while you are digging in your purse for pesos you have the opportunity to establish if, in fact, you are being dropped off at your requested destination. Bus drivers don't care if they drop you at the wrong stop because they have already been paid, have control over both sets of doors and if you act up, beg to be let back on the bus or otherwise get uppity, they can smash your face, hand or boobs in their door, laugh fiendishly and drive off in a puff of smoke.

Damn the expense, it's a taxi or I stay at the swim-up-bar 'till someone shows up with a car and a roadie.

Bj in Dallas said...

nice one "racie"- I'll stay at the swim up bar with you- or bring a compass to determine the direction of the boob smashing smoking bus
(did I hear it was headed for the airport?) was there any tequilla involved in this outing?

Racie Lover said...

The tequilla was added post boob-smashing and yes, ONE of the buses was headed to the airport.

All I can say is there were 6 of us so we can all share the blame for requiring 4 buses and 2 taxis to get us to and from the mercado. Apparently, somethings really ARE brain surgery.