Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Best Self Portrait I've Ever Seen In My Life;


This is what happens when you draw your self portrait by looking in the mirror while looking down at your shirt that says I Love Tulsa.........and oh, you are five........


I'd hang that one over the fireplace :)

12 comments:

Le said...

ohhh how adorable - I am still smiling and laughing on the inside ... who would have thought.

This is a 'must keep' in the memory box of life .... wait till she is 18 and maybe use it as the cover of the birthday party invites .....

Priceless .... hugs le

Le said...

First born thinks the picture is beautiful - he can't read at five years ... well not this anyway - he does loooove the love heart :)

And he wants to know the artist name ..... funny how kids are !

I told him a little girl in America whi is five and he immediately asked me her name ...

Miss Thystle said...

I would frame that one, for sure. No fridge, a real frame.

Lorrie Veasey said...

Too funny- and really looks like my drivers license photo.

david kramer said...

I love the drawing.
So funny and perfect pitch. DK

Le said...

what does perfect pitch mean ...

Fe said...

Oh God I needed that laugh. Priceless!

Thank you!

Racie Lover said...

I would get with Lorrie and do a mug using that artwork. You will make like a million bucks or something.

Anonymous said...

That is truly one of the funniest things I've seen in a very long time. Sweet M2 - does she get it now?!

And I think Racie is right -- you could make a squillion dollars selling that as a mug.

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

OMG! Le sent me here. I live in OKC, of course. The entire time I was in college and driving the Turner Turnpike home from OKC - passing through Tulsa to Bartlesville, I would ask myself at every milemarker that said, "Tulsa 70 miles," or "Tulsa 50 miles," "Do the people in Tulsa know their town spells 'A Slut' backwards?" And, Tulsa thought it was a little St. Louis in those days with big oil money still hanging around - b/f they all packed up and moved to Houston.

Dee said...

Thats so funny, Le sent me.

Blue said...

here via Le too.

That's funny, and of course I knew JenX would ♥ it.

Lorrie...you two really could sell that to rival TX schools and cities and profit nicely in the process.