
- and I am totally hooked on Vicks Vaporub
- I have to touch the outside of an airplane as I board
-I can't even make tomato soup for M2 I despise it so much
- if anyone writes on my grocery list, I have to start it all over with a new one.
-I cant' stand sushi, and no, don't tell me that you need to order it for me or take me to a 'good' sushi place. Don't like it, never will.....
-I would love to fly a plane
-I won't buy bologna or hamburger helper
-I like the smell of rosemary but I hate the taste
-I like fall the best until spring comes around
-I won't wear the clothes or outfits ever again if something bad happens when i'm wearing it
- I'm a textbook Pisces personality
-I hate overhead lighting
-my last meal would be lobster and a caprese salad
-keep Starbucks, gimme Folgers
-I'm about to paint my bathroom orange (because I can)
-tend to drink a little Chardonnay on occasion (what day is it)
-never intended to own a sled team but love them all, most days, all at once.
- My next dog will be a Chow
-have a very close relationship with my mom and sisters
-don't understand people who don't stay in touch with their family
-born and raised in Oklahoma
-have an interior design degree
-raised and showed cattle in High School (FFA Sweetheart! -who knew)
-great job, greater boss
-different friends, in all kinds of groups, soccer moms, the chicks, old school friends, neighborhood friends, work friends, my blog chicks
-favorite city is San Francisco but I haven't been to NYC YET!!
-If I run away, I'll be a bartender at Coconuts in Cozumel. First drink's on the house.....
one of my favorites
BOOMER SOONER BABY, WE ARE 7-0 AND PLAY TEXAS SATURDAY IN THE COTTON BOWL!!!!
still not grabbing my crotch,
Bj

12 comments:
When can we start dating? You are SO my type!
I'll have to wait until after the election to see if you are nice Racie or won't stop crying Racie...
don't want to be datin a cryer...
when can we see a pic of the sled team ... you know the rest I can sort of picture - even the orange bathroon - but the sled team .... hhhhmmmm
hugs le
ps can you teach me over the net how to be an interior designer - pllleaaassee
I'll totally do your taxes if you'll redecorate my house!
I want to see this orange that you speak of...I need to become very brave with a BOLD color in my next bathroom. You know, the green I did in the back bedroom turned out awesome, but I chickened out on the bathroom being green. (Thanks for helping me, btw)
I have one more bathroom & two rooms that connect to it left to paint. I have a strong suspicion that if I again bribe you with Thai from 'our place' and a bottle of Chardonnay, you would help again...
See girls, she's a cheap decorator!
Oh, and to add to the other stuff:
- i too have a strange fascination with Kid Rock. And Steven Tyler.
- i have a fabulous recipe for roasted tomato soup that you could possibly make for M2. it smells so good when you make it, you might not gag
- i love Kroger brand coffee better than Starbucks. and it's cheaper than Folgers
- my next dog will be a mutt!
love your list!
BJ, you're after my heart, aren't you, with that cattle showing and FFA Sweetheart business!
Love it!
well, shucks, I just tagged you for 6 things, but you've just listed , like, a GAZILLION.
nevermind.
hello there BJ - my blogroll says you have a new post - but when I come over it is not there - odd - hope all is ok le - coming to you from Ayr - on the road work wise ...
hello there BJ - my blogroll says you have a new post - but when I come over it is not there - odd - hope all is ok le - coming to you from Ayr - on the road work wise ...
hello there BJ - my blogroll says you have a new post - but when I come over it is not there - odd - hope all is ok le - coming to you from Ayr - on the road work wise ...
opppps sorry bout that - shoddy connection ... blame the equipment ... le xox
Post a Comment