Thursday, October 23, 2008

Party Over Here.....

This was a pic of our weekend getaway, at the wedding of our friends Jennifer and Kenny. Just thought you all needed to know that we clean up and look pretty damn good! Sheila, Bj, and Racie....

8 comments:

Miss Thystle said...

woot-woo! That's a whistle.

Le said...

what a fine looking posse - :) le

Anonymous said...

damn, we're some HOT chicks!!

Racie Lover said...

I did not get a chance to Photoshop my crow's feet. Damn. Sheila and BJ look faabulus, though.

Lorrie Veasey said...

I THOUGHT YOU WERE BRUNETTE!! And that Racie always wore that bandanna and sunglasses. You are all super cute. And tall.

And the wine? Not a surprise.

Anonymous said...

Oh Lorrie - thanks for thinking I'm tall!!! I'm only 5 feet 2 1/2 inches. And that half-inch is ever so important.

Le said...

I have awarded you - go see - love le

kristin said...

you three are GORGEOUS!
y'all clean up nice. ;-)