Ok, the surprises just keep coming but stop laughing long enough to acknowledge my latest (and only) blog award. Yeah. Really. It comes from Down Under, from Le on ThirdontheRight.com, who is so adorable and lovely and down to earth and obviously smart (!) And she has two darling kids and a great husband!! And good taste! I accept this award from my living room with the Sled Team as my audience and will try to live up to ...not sure what...and pass it on to some others that I heart .Thanks Le, I'm gonna show up one day down under and stay a while..
LYAG (love your Austrailian Guts)
Bj
My favorites that I can't live without, kind of like free drugs online, are:
1.Our Name is Blog
2. Wait Wait Theres More
3. Miss Thystle
4. Give Me a Minute I'll come up with something
5. The Smartini Girls
you can check them out on my links, well worth the trip...

4 comments:
ohmigish, :::blushing::: thank you.
mwah! love you, too.
hee hee heee I am still laughing - love your red white and blue guts too :)
My babe DB says 'love your guts mum' ... how do you know these things BJ !!
I need approx 43 minutes to get the spare room / study / blogging haven sorted - you just say the WORD and bring M2 - she will have a ball with us and the cousies ...
many hugs you instant mood brightener you - le xoxo
Can you see me fluffing my hair? Because I totally am.
Thank you!
Thanks BJ!
BIG KISSES!
Post a Comment