
I think I really like that saying, even though I worked for a woman that said it about thirty times a day (agghhh!) and as she walked away almost everytime, I thought 'you are a lunatic in very nice clothes'-
I sure wish the election was next Tuesday....if I hear anymore doom and gloom and interest rates and stock market and downturn and blahblahblah, I'm going to throw up. Am I naive to think that once the election is over, this Perfect Storm we are riding will calm down a little and George Clooney will live to see Glouchester???? Or at least Bermuda?And take me with him? Cause that model he dates is too high maintenance? And he loves my accent? And older women? Oops, sorry went to a different place for a minute. But, seriously, when Obama is elected and Sarah goes back to Alaska to keep an eye on Russia for us from her yard, I can't imagine this continuing to spiral down the drain. Comments please, I don't want to turn around and everyone has left me standing here with my "I have a dream" speech in my hand......
A note from Mrs. Robinson- Gorgeous Ice Maker fixer came over and fixed my icemaker (kuku cachoo) and I was really making iced tea while he was here and I asked him if he wanted some and he said yes and I felt like I was in a movie!!!!! It was kind of weird, and I probably had this look on my face like, I SO DID NOT just ask you if you wanted some tea- I felt like somebody was going to yell "CUT" and make me unbutton a button on my shirt, if ya know what I mean. I laughed TO MYSELF after he left and looked around for other broken appliances.....
A note from My College Football Oklahoma Sooner Fan-atic alter ego-this weekend is always too much fun, its Oklahoma vs Texas in Dallas and is played at the Cotton Bowl in the State Fair of Texas stadium. Friday night kicks off the mayhem, and Saturday at the Fair before the game is obnoxious and crowded and red vs orange and I can't wait.....
I would grab my crotch if I did things like that.........
The lowdown for Larry, Mary, Pete and Charlie the dog is on its way. I think there is a sailboat, sand, and a CIA agent involved, but thats the only bone Super D has thrown me....really.
So let me say this about that...the sun is coming out after much needed rain, I am thankful for alot of different things right now, and as always for you nut jobs that read this. Takes one to know one.....
LYG-Bj
one more thing- here is a shout out to the Smith Barney team- are you guys still reading this CF? say hello in the comments, and I'll come up with some random dirt about your boss....:)

6 comments:
Hey, don't give up on Mr. Fixit just yet, BJ. My late friend Caroline met her long-time beau when he was the Cable Guy and arrived on her doorstep to install her "Premium Package". One thing led to another and he ended up staying for a glass of wine. They eventually moved in together and while it did not turn out to be the perfect relationship by any stretch she did get free cable for years after that. That's worth something.
I am soooo loving the long cold (hot) iced tea ... I could sooo see that ... break it again just to have him come back ...
My boss and I were tag teaming the 'techie or tradie flirt' just this week to ensure an attentive instalation of the new copier ... we were well served ...
And I saw a new side of her - charm - her and charm have never been in the same universe - while I ahve been around - before ... enforces my notion that she works better with men than women ...
hugs to you BJ le xoxox
You are so funny, BJ! Definitely find something that needs breaking so that you can get another dose of Mr. FixIt!
(insert drawl here) "Well, Mr. FixMeUpRight, I just don't know what's wrong with me, always breaking things! You'd almost think I was doing it on purpose!"
Hey-I hope you are right.
Everything is constapated by this dam election. I just hope we don't end up with a glass of McCain Metamusal...
DK-
http://toothlessalcoholic.blogspot.com
You should have asked him to take a look at your plumbing. And then, of course, placed a leg up on the counter and rolled your hose down.
Glad the sun is shining where you are. Would also grab my crotch but tend to do that only when it itches.
Hey, you've been tagged.
kwr221.blogspot.com
Post a Comment