Thursday, October 16, 2008

FREAKY FRIDAY..


Keepin it simple like LV and Miss T, throw something out here that isn't quite normal. Something you:

Saw, thought, did, bought, drank, smelled, cussed at, chased, laid on, stood on, talked about, paid for, got for free, .... you name it, the floor is yours. But mop up any spills, I'm not in the cleaning mood today.

LYG
Bj
music is always free on Fridays.........

15 comments:

Le said...

Saw Menopause the Musical ... with my mum (her 65 birthday) my great great aunt (83yrs), my sis, my sis in law, my most honourable cousin, her most dishonourable sister, my fake gandma, my fake auntie and no men.

Learnt more in that 90 mins re the 'change' than ever read or seen thru main stream sources ...

v funny - end product - mum dancing up on stage with the cast in the finale - go girl !! hugs le

Bj in Dallas said...

love that le shows up in the middle of the night...

I will add the fact that I have been chased by buffalo....and the sheriff had to be called.....and I was sober. really.

kristin said...

I'm just not feelin' Freaky.

Or maybe I've just blocked it all out....

Bj in Dallas said...

come on KWR, shake the freaky bank and come up with something...

I sat through dinner one night (at home) with a QTip sticking out of my ear and no one said anything...

Anonymous said...

I have a visiting dog this week that I affectionately renamed The Houligan. I left him unkenneled since I'm only working half a day. I wonder what he'll have gotten into before I get home...

Bj in Dallas said...

note to Sheila; remember when you said you would tell someone you would WATCH their dog??
Watch it run down the street???
that still cracks me up...
I'll bring Bella and it will be The Houligan, The Crazy Slut, and Mayhem at the Smiths.
I say feed em some Marmite....

Racie Lover said...

My crazy neighbor Barry mowed his yard night before last in the pitch dark, wearing a headlamp to see where he was going. He has a history of bizarre behavior so I would not say this is the strangest thing he's ever done (that we are aware of).

He has also been painting his house for the last three years, likes to crank up his stereo on a school day from 7am to 7pm and is fond of walking around the neighborhood barefoot, even in the dead of winter. I call that strange.

We are waiting for the authorities to show up one day and see what he has buried under his house...

Racie Lover said...

Or maybe I should say "who" he has buried under his house.

Miss Thystle said...

First, I can not believe i'm going to tell you this. Secondly, in my defense I was 20.

I did "the deed" in the sorting room of a small town post office.

Bj in Dallas said...

Miss T
So glad I didn't take down this post yet!
Was all the postage paid?????

Lorrie Veasey said...

Wonder if that girl had a lot of dates in college.

kristin said...

I don't know about her, but I bet Thystle did. ;-)

Ruby said...

Definitely Thystle did. And that girl too!

david kramer said...

hey -i love the photo...makes me want to start doin some yoga again. dk

Blue said...

Dressed in solid red and held a head of cauliflower in each hand for halloween. When people asked what I was, I raised my arms up scarecrow-like and declared "a uterus, of course". Won me best costume prize!
♥