Monday, October 20, 2008

Oh Me, Oh My, Oh Pumpkin Pie....










Time is surely slipping away before our eyes and I'm not quite ready, as usual, to be not quite ready for the holidays. Halloween kind of sneaks up, then, bamn, its Thanksgiving, and the next morning its Christmas. At least that is what it ALWAYS feels like. The people that set these holidays must have had SO much fun at Halloween, they said, man lets have another real soon, and then that was even more fun so they said damn, we need another! There's still some eggnog left!!

It could have happened like that....

M2 has randomly put together the HW costume, complete with freaky mask and pajamas- not sure what she it. I, however, will be Linc from the Mod Squad as I think its time to bring the bouncing afro out this year.
Plaid pants, white shoes...I love going trick or treating with the gaggle of children we end up with each year, and the other mother that goes dresses up too. Oh and we drink wine as we go !!! Thats probably how I came up with the idea that when its later and the non-costumed trick or treaters too old to be doing this teenagers stop by, I start dropping packages of soy sauce and parmesan cheese into their pillowcases...

Trailer Park Trick or Treating, Yahoooooo!!!

here's a little favorite of mine
http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/946542_jz6lk/alo-EveryLittleThingAboutYou

Boo-
Bj

9 comments:

Ruby said...

You are so funny, BJ! If you came trick or treating at my door I would totally do for you what a lady did for me last year: sent my then four year old out to the end of the driveway with a half empty box of ice cream bars! I was very much WTF? at that, but seeing as how I was 9 months pregnant, they were much appreciated. :) Ice cream bars for you, my dear!

Bj in Dallas said...

someone gave M2 a hot can of Dr Pepper last year...I say when you get to that point turn out your porch light....
and I would eat the ice cream bars and then paper your house...

Bj in Dallas said...

someone gave M2 a hot can of Dr Pepper last year...I say when you get to that point turn out your porch light....
and I would eat the ice cream bars and then paper your house...

Anonymous said...

Wow -- I want an Ice Cream bar now. For breakfast.

kristin said...

come play with me and Lorrie and Thystle on Twitter!
twitter.com/kwr221 - you can find the rest on my followers list.

Rick said...

Yes, Christmas is almost here. As a shameless plug for getting you to visit my blog, you might enjoy the little doodle that I posted on my blog about the so and coming Christmas season. And I give permission to copy and share as well.

Lorrie Veasey said...

BJ-you gotta twitter. www.twitter.com
You can find me at LorrieMud

Bj in Dallas said...

TWITTER!!!????
I can't even keep up with all the dog hair in my life, how do I add TWITTER.....

what is it? does it scrub toilets?

david kramer said...

I love the cartoon. I love it.
DK